Walking Dead mafia: Civs win! Saviors are dead!

Malfatron

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Trusting my gut, it felt like dying with two hits in my pocket was better than giving the mafia an easy one.

Obviously it worked this time, but is that the way it should normally be played?

I probably would have given it to Danger (Rick) once he claimed, and nobody CC'ed.

However, civs could make bad hits too, and the wrong hit could have been disastrous.

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

@MathMan Good game! My power sucked, but we can't all be winners.

@Danger I'm in. But I'll be back traveling starting Tuesday. So I probably won't be super active.

Well, you drew a hit at least because mafia watched you, saw that you visited Danger, and thought you were the Angel (protector).

4 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Trusting my gut, it felt like dying with two hits in my pocket was better than giving the mafia an easy one.

Obviously it worked this time, but is that the way it should normally be played?

You should have gone with Danger, not me. But I get why you went with me. I was the most pro-town player this game, even though my reads were poop

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You should have gone with Danger, not me. But I get why you went with me. I was the most pro-town player this game, even though my reads were poop

The problem, btw, was both my role and the fact that I was so out of touch. The smart move in your spot would have been @Danger. LBC was also way more in touch with the game than me. 

Also, you can sign me up for the next one, but do so realizing I am going to be spotty. Ive got a lot going on.

I was really hoping that between my Daryl claim and the TLO vote confusion would help tyty and I avoid a lynch for one night. We were really comfused when mission and tyty went to OT because of Tyty’s vote removal ability. Malf told us he didn’t forget about it so we had to hope OT would fall in our favor. It did. 

Just now, stallyns said:

I was really hoping that between my Daryl claim and the TLO vote confusion would help tyty and I avoid a lynch for one night. We were really comfused when mission and tyty went to OT because of Tyty’s vote removal ability. Malf told us he didn’t forget about it so we had to hope OT would fall in our favor. It did. 

It wasn’t until later when LBC and bucs  were having their convo that I realized that TLO’s extra vote was removed by tyty’s vote removal