Week 16: Operation Send Matts Back to Reddit

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

the thing i want most out of this season is some carson wentz playoff experience. dont even care if we go 1 and done. the experience is more important than a draft pick

Exactly... this experience will be great for not just Carson but all the young players we have.

This momentum can carry onto next year when we are healthy again.

49 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

the thing i want most out of this season is some carson wentz playoff experience. dont even care if we go 1 and done. the experience is more important than a draft pick

Absolutely. Who would we realistically play in the first round if we were to make it? If it’s the Seahawks or Niners I think we would give them a game at the Linc 

4 minutes ago, RBreezy said:

Absolutely. Who would we realistically play in the first round if we were to make it? If it’s the Seahawks or Niners I think we would give them a game at the Linc 

Vikings, Niners, or Seahawks. Or maybe just Vikings and Seahawks now.

Edited by Jeezla

19 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:
21 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Vikings, Niners, or Seahawks. Or maybe just Vikings and Seahawks now.

I think it is Vikings, Seahawks or Packers depending how tge Monday night game goes 

Seahawks getting super injured...but have Wilson.

or Primetime Kirk? 

Tough to pick

I'm glad going to NO is off the table

1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

despite the injuries im happy to know that no matter the outcome im very confident that ward and scott are going to be contributors next season

Ward played well but he should be on the roster as a #5-6 WR at most. If he's coming back as a top 3 receiver on this team for a full season we aren't winning a SB.