Week 16 GDT: Packers @ Minnesota Vikings (MNF)

squire12

Okay, I hate that Preston did that.  I don’t think it was poor sportsmanship or anything, but I hate the whole bulletin board material thing for a team we might play again.  Y’all all the **** you want once their season is over and yours isn’t.  Like I can talk **** about the Bears and Lions and all the eliminated teams now, but not ones you might play again.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

Okay, I hate that Preston did that.  I don’t think it was poor sportsmanship or anything, but I hate the whole bulletin board material thing for a team we might play again.  Y’all all the **** you want once their season is over and yours isn’t.  Like I can talk **** about the Bears and Lions and all the eliminated teams now, but not ones you might play again.

I thought it was appropriate. Cousins dropped it after beating us, with preston as his teammate. 

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

True, he might get mad and throw for 160 yards next time

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

i love it.