I've never seen coaching as bad as the Cowboys

viper952

The global answer: The fish rots from the head. 

Jerry Jones, Jason Garret, Dak Prescott. Who has driven the New England Patriots for 20 excellent years:  Robert Kraft, Bill Belichick, Tom Brady. 

Think there's a diff? jeeeeesh

Edit: The Dallas Cowboys were favored in 14 of their 15 games this season. Say no more.

Edited by Split the Sticks
edite to add:
  • Like 2

On 12/23/2019 at 9:49 AM, TVScout said:

If they miss the payoffs the reason is having the worst special teams in the League. Perhaps even in history. Missed FGs and a blocked punt cost at least one and probably 2 games. Jason does not run STs. Dak has had more drops and INTs that bounced off the WRs hands than any QB. Jason doesn't control anyone's hands. That once G.O.A.T O-line has imploded. Zeke has been stuffed more often this season than any other that I can remember. Dak's injuries are no coincidence. The Cowboys LBs have missed more tack;es than any other teams this year. Last I looked Jason neither blocks nor tackles.

So. how is a new coach going to make any improvement when the players on the field are bumbling stumbling and fumbling?

Just stop. Really? An implode of talent like that where everyone is doing so poorly is a coaching problem. Especially when many of these same players have received pro bowl and all-pro honors in just recent years. 

Jason doesn't have control of this team, at all anymore. So stop making excuses for not even mediocrity anymore, its just piss poor play.  

7 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

I’ve seen Art Shell as my team’s HC, Tom Walsh as the OC and Rob Ryan as the DC. ALL AT THE SAME TIME.

The Cowboys situation ain’t great, but it’s not even the worst coaching staff this season.

When your team quits on you. You are the worst.

Or at least in the discussion for it. 

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Just stop. Really? An implode of talent like that where everyone is doing so poorly is a coaching problem. Especially when many of these same players have received pro bowl and all-pro honors in just recent years. 

Jason doesn't have control of this team, at all anymore. So stop making excuses for not even mediocrity anymore, its just piss poor play.  

Did you just contradict yourself?