I've never seen coaching as bad as the Cowboys

viper952

Well then your memory is really short. The Cowboys aren't even the worst coached team this season.

I think the Cowboys have talent but it's insanely overrated IMO. People act like this roster is the 2013 Seahawks or 2007 Patriots.

Garrett needs to go, but the Norv Turner Chargers had more talent and underachieved just like this Cowboys team did.

Edited by Bolts223
  • Like 4

If they miss the payoffs the reason is having the worst special teams in the League. Perhaps even in history. Missed FGs and a blocked punt cost at least one and probably 2 games. Jason does not run STs. Dak has had more drops and INTs that bounced off the WRs hands than any QB. Jason doesn't control anyone's hands. That once G.O.A.T O-line has imploded. Zeke has been stuffed more often this season than any other that I can remember. Dak's injuries are no coincidence. The Cowboys LBs have missed more tack;es than any other teams this year. Last I looked Jason neither blocks nor tackles.

So. how is a new coach going to make any improvement when the players on the field are bumbling stumbling and fumbling?

8 hours ago, Split the Sticks said:

The team got no spark. morbid. I suppose you can blame the coach/QB the most.

That really is on the management for failing to bring that type roster leadership to the team. In the last several years Jerry and company have been very effective at drafting solid players and good team members. Except all of them are quiet leaders. Back when the Cowboys were winning SBs they had guys like Roger, Irvin, and Emmett. Those guys aren't on the roster now. Dak has slightly more charisma than a robot.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, TVScout said:

If they miss the payoffs the reason is having the worst special teams in the League. Perhaps even in history. Missed FGs and a blocked punt cost at least one and probably 2 games. Jason does not run STs. Dak has had more drops and INTs that bounced off the WRs hands than any QB. Jason doesn't control anyone's hands. That once G.O.A.T O-line has imploded. Zeke has been stuffed more often this season than any other that I can remember. Dak's injuries are no coincidence. The Cowboys LBs have missed more tack;es than any other teams this year. Last I looked Jason neither blocks nor tackles.

So. how is a new coach going to make any improvement when the players on the field are bumbling stumbling and fumbling?

Naw TV......JG sucks. 10 years of the same 'ol same 'ol. Yea, the players have to make plays, but they have TO WANT TO make plays for themselves, there team mates and there coaches and fans. So you have a bit of a valid argument. But overall this starts even above JG, which is JJ. 

JJ is a great owner but a terrible GM and needs to step aside. JG is throwing people under the bus left and right and blaming everyone but himself.

He needs to go. He actually should have been gone several years ago. This team has talent but clearly has lost the message. 

Eagles had over 200 passing yards from there TE's and RB's last night. What the hell.

I don't really follow the cowboys, but I'd like to see some arguments made from both sides that aren't just suggestive or an opinion. So I ask: What are some examples of bad decisions made by JG? ...and on the flipside (if that is your position) what are some examples of good decisions made by him?

Instinctively, I have to lean towards thinking it's a coaching issue. What else could it be? Offensively, Dallas is packed full of talent. 

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

Nope 2019 Colts special teams is worse by far. It cost them at least 4 games Chargers, Steelers, Dolphins, Titans 2x blocked punts on for a TD. 

Edited by Blackstar12