2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

14 minutes ago, samsel23 said:

Kirksley and Schobert solve a ton for us in our 4-2-5 scheme.     Was the top priority to fix,  plus Schobert has a lower cap hit than Hitchens in years 2-3...  bonus I’ll be able to free myself of watching Hitchens try to cover anyone   

Man I wish what we are doing happens IRL. Denver and KC would put remarkables defense battles the way we are putting those Ds together.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, BowserBroncos said:

I put an offer for Williams at 15M per year about half an hour before the deadline, but with Wolfe and Jones on the team and 25M in cap space I figure it was better to pull that offer, match Purcell's offer sheet if it was less than 7M and make one for Drake.

Was it a valid contract offer?  Didn't see it come over on my end but I'll look to see when and if it was valid either later tonight or tomorrow evening.  Most likely tomorrow.

15 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Was it a valid contract offer?  Didn't see it come over on my end but I'll look to see when and if it was valid either later tonight or tomorrow evening.  Most likely tomorrow.

It was, but I've pulled out 2 minutes after I made (when I posted the GIF) and went for Drake.

Edited by BowserBroncos
  • Like 1