2020 - TCMD GM Mock Draft Discussion

ny92mike

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

giphy.gif

I don't know if I bid enough to land him but....we'll see. I bounced between like 5 CB's that all had someone else bidding and I finally decided to plant my flag with Waynes.

I was debating between trying to keep Roby or going hard in the paint for Waynes.... went with the Devil I already knew.... let's see how that goes

1 minute ago, jch1911 said:

I was debating between trying to keep Roby or going hard in the paint for Waynes.... went with the Devil I already knew.... let's see how that goes

Giants had money on Roby but not that kind of money...dammit...back to the drawing board....twice now we've missed out on a corner.

Just now, jch1911 said:

D@mmit... I may have upped my bid for nuffin... lol... Eagles screwing the Texans (again!)

I wanted Dennard but he had too many bids. Then I was on Logan Ryan but I got competition a few hours ago, so then I just kept bouncing between Kevin Johnson, Waynes and Roby and finally settled on Waynes. I feel like none of that was going to matter in the end lol 

• Like 1

Just now, ny92mike said:

Giants had money on Roby but not that kind of money...dammit...back to the drawing board....twice now we've missed out on a corner.

LOL... see... I knew I was going to high... well if I had won Byron Jones this would have all been moot

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I wanted Dennard but he had too many bids. Then I was on Logan Ryan but I got competition a few hours ago, so then I just kept bouncing between Kevin Johnson, Waynes and Roby and finally settled on Waynes. I feel like none of that was going to matter in the end lol 

Dennard went down to 1 bid at the end from what I saw.

Buffalo was in on him

Buffalo went 

Dennard, A'shawn robinson, Ted Karras and Kevin Johnson.   Reserve bid in on Spain

• Like 1