Week 17: Bears (7-8) at VIKINGS (10-5)

swede700

19 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

I wasn’t planning on watching this game over, but I think I may to watch Udoh again. Initial viewing I was pretty impressed. 

Let us know what you think after a 2nd viewing. I too, was encouraged by his play as you didn't hear his name other than an "iffy" penalty.

18 minutes ago, Worm Guts said:

I thought he had more than one penalty, maybe I'm wrong.

7 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

He had a holding call against Mack.

I'm sure a lot of OTs have that to their name. Nonetheless I was encouraged. :D

Edited by VikeManDan
  • Like 1

I missed this match...so was catching highlights on YT. From the snaps I saw in the highlights, he had 1 stupid penalty (personal foul) and a holding call on a run but he did a pretty decent job in pass blocking against Mack(even in 1 on 1's)....really hope he gets more reps going forward. 

8 hours ago, Heavydan85 said:

I didn't get to watch the game: honest take on young oline backups?

I missed this match...so was catching highlights on YT. I was mainly focusing on Udoh who played as RT inplace of O'Neill. From the snaps I saw in the highlights, he had 1 stupid penalty (personal foul) and a holding call on a run vs Mack but other than that, he did a pretty good job in pass blocking against Mack(even in 1 on 1's)....really hope he gets more reps going forward.