Jump to content
EaglesPeteC

Week 17: Eagles' Forum Assemble!

Recommended Posts

Smaller hot take: Wakanda's reveal was a huge disappointment. for a nation boasting as the most technologically advanced city on the planet; it literally looked like a landfill city.

 

And we're all good as long as we all agree the first captain america movie was the worst one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

Smaller hot take: Wakanda's reveal was a huge disappointment. for a nation boasting as the most technologically advanced city on the planet; it literally looked like a landfill city.

 

And we're all good as long as we all agree the first captain america movie was the worst one.

iron man 2 was pretty bad. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah i know watching movies that like half of the earth have seen how weird and counter culture of us. 

Yeah ur weird as ****

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

iron man 2 was pretty bad. 

at least that one can keep you awake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Daimonas said:

at least that one can keep you awake.

well captain america 2 and 3 were good so you cna forgive how awful 1 was imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea you guys are dorky nerd geeks. I'm taking the Hogwarts Express out of here and heading back to middle earth. Happy holidays. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Daimonas said:

Smaller hot take: Wakanda's reveal was a huge disappointment. for a nation boasting as the most technologically advanced city on the planet; it literally looked like a landfill city.

 

And we're all good as long as we all agree the first captain america movie was the worst one.

Yeah they didn’t really explore it at all, they did a good job establishing the people and politics though at least. Wish some of the IW battle was in the city.


I actually like the first Cap a lot ha, but probably the lesser of his movies. Wouldn’t put it near the bottom overall though. But the other two are hard to compete against.

Captain Marvel, IM3 and Avengers Age of Ultron were probably my least favorite out of all of them. Though THOR 1 once he gets to earth was the worst section of any of them I think. Just didn’t care.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah they didn’t really explore it at all, they did a good job establishing the people and politics though at least. Wish some of the IW battle was in the city.


I actually like the first Cap a lot ha, but probably the lesser of his movies. Wouldn’t put it near the bottom overall though. But the other two are hard to compete against.

Captain Marvel, IM3 and Avengers Age of Ultron were probably my least favorite out of all of them. Though THOR 1 once he gets to earth was the worst section of any of them I think. Just didn’t care.

Captain Marvel astonishes me. It's not horrible, just a bit boring. But imagine having such a successful franchise in marvel that you can just throw away a massive budget and make a movie just to introduce a character that shows up for about 10 minutes of screen time in one movie.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has Ertz been ruled out? I thought Rodgers was signed for insurance, practice with the team this week. Allow Ertz to rest. 
 

And BTW: Thor Ragnarok fav, BP a close second. Least would be Ant man and 1st Capt America. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol being as passionate about the NFL and football is just as nerdy as anything else. Anything can be taken to a nerd level. Anything. Fantasy football is almost as bad as D&D. Nerdiness isn’t defined by the subject. It’s defined by the passion and intensity in which you envelope yourself. 

Watching an event every weekend, without fail for the most part. Websites, clothing, key chains and coffee mugs. Reading and discussing stats, analytics and arguing hypotheticals with perfect strangers over the internet in a sub forum of a dedicated site is about as nerdy as it gets. So, you guys busting balls over Marvel can relax. You’re a nerd too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nerd was the wrong term in the first place. MCU Groupie is more appropriate! 😎

 

 

Edited by Nabbs4u

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Has Ertz been ruled out? I thought Rodgers was signed for insurance, practice with the team this week. Allow Ertz to rest. 
 

And BTW: Thor Ragnarok fav, BP a close second. Least would be Ant man and 1st Capt America. 

I dont think he's been ruled out yet. but for all the grief we have given goedert year 2 he has quietly been one of the best tight ends in the NFL.

 

Edited by ninjapirate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s not pretend we’re not going to miss Ertz. It’s the only real presence (besides Sanders now) defenses had to gameplan around. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×