Who will be every teams starting QB next season?

BayRaider

30 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Says who? His contract extension not already in place? Not the first time , he's going nowhere!

No he’s a unrestricted free agent this year, Pats have not offered an extension. Brady and his trainer have both put their houses up for sale. Adam Scheftler has reported three separate times Brady isn’t going to be on the Pats next season and being on another team is more likely than retiring. 

Panthers: Christian McCaffrey (seems to be only guy making plays, so might as well give it a shot)

Patriots: Actual goat from a Warwick, RI petting zoo wearing Brady's jersey (they will still sweep the Jets)

Browns: Homeless Guy Who Recommended Drafting Manziel (will be oldest player ever to win ROTY)

Raiders: Kristina (4th year Raiderette)

Packers: Statey McFarmerson (A-Rod changes name to avoid next family reunion)

Vikings: Jesus, Lord & Savior (will lose NFCCG)

AFC North:

Bengals: Joe Burrow

Browns: Baker Mayfield

Steelers: Big Ben

Ravens: Lamar Jackson

AFC South:

Colts - Jacoby Brissett/Justin Herbert - Herbert will be overdrafted. Not sure who will do it, but the Colts are my wild guess.

Texans - Deshaun Watson

Titans - Tom Brady - I think Tom will call his buddy Vrabel and make something happen.

Jaguars - Phillip Rivers

AFC East:

Patriots - Jarrett Stidham/Andy Dalton - Dalton could keep the seat warm if Stidham is not ready.  

Dolphins - Ryan Fitzpatrick/Tua

Bills - Josh Allen

Jets - Sam Darnold

AFC West:

Chiefs - Patrick Mahomes

Broncos - Drew Lock

Raiders - Derek Carr

Chargers - Cam Newton - Newton has that flashy personality that fits LA and Spanos will want to make a splash. 

NFC North:

Packers - Aaron Rodgers

Vikings - Kirk Cousins

Bears - Mitch Trubisky

Lions - Matt Stafford

NFC South:

Falcons - Matt Ryan

Saints - Drew Brees/Teddy Bridgewater - Teddy will keep the seat warm IF Drew retires. 

Buccaneers - Jameis Winston

Panthers - Ryan Tannehill

NFC East:

Cowboys - Dak Prescott

Eagles - Carson Wentz

Giants - Daniel Jones

Redskins - Dwayne Haskins

NFC West:

49ers - Jimmy Garoppolo

Seahawks - Russell Wilson

Cardinals - Kyler Murray

Rams - Jared Goff

2 minutes ago, lolsurebro said:

Why in the world would the Patriots recruit Andy Dalton? Good lord I’ve seen this twice now.

Dalton would be a safety net if Stidham either isn't ready or isn't the QBOF. This Patriots team could easily be 10-6 or 11-5 with Dalton. 

I also think the Patriots draft another QB this year (like when they drafted Brissett). 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steins Gate said:

Dalton would be a safety net if Stidham either isn't ready or isn't the QBOF. This Patriots team could easily be 10-6 or 11-5 with Dalton. 

I also think the Patriots draft another QB this year (like when they drafted Brissett). 

I guarantee you that Bill B would find a way to bring Brissett back if the Colts drafted a QB in rd 1 over giving the reigns to Dalton. 

This is hotter than the OP trading Carr away and grabbing Rivers. I know some Raiders fans will find any excuse to divest of Carr, but c'mon. This is worse than people wanting to fail miserably THIS YEAR for Lawrence. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Magnifico said:

No offence OP, I don't know how you can seriously think Brady will be on another team next season? Plus I think at this point it's certain that Minshew will be the Jags starter too in 2020.

Good call on Carr. What are the Raiders likely to do? I thought he had done enough to continue with no viable options in the draft?

At this point I think Rivers should just retire, but that's a conversation for another time. Chargers use the stadium as a fresh start, not that Spanos will do that, he need someone to market Season Tickets.

Only way its not minshew for the jags is Foles bit that would require alot of upgrades on the ol.

The other alternative is if we draft either burrows or tua but both seem very unlikely based how minshew performed as a 6th round rookie

Edited by LinderFournette

18 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Only the Chargers and Raiders really make sense. I’m pretty sure he’d stay in the AFC. Seen 3 or 4 reports he’d like to go to L.A. like LeBron did and focus on his possible future media career. 

No thanks, dont want Brady. Id rather keep Rivers if we are gonna stay with a veteran qb. My gut says Chargers either land Tua or resign Rivers 2 years and revamp oline and hopefully oline coach.

Tom Brady, either is staying one more year on Patriots or he retire. 

No way he's going to risk his reputation and career to play with another team.

He's not Peyton Manning and he knows deep inside that without coach Bellychick, he's just a basic QB. 

I don't think he wants to expose himself to that. 

10 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

I guarantee you that Bill B would find a way to bring Brissett back if the Colts drafted a QB in rd 1 over giving the reigns to Dalton. 

This is hotter than the OP trading Carr away and grabbing Rivers. I know some Raiders fans will find any excuse to divest of Carr, but c'mon. This is worse than people wanting to fail miserably THIS YEAR for Lawrence. 

Bringing Brissett back is an option that I didn't consider. But why would the Colts help the Patriots by giving them a QB that knows the system? The only way I see Brissett going back, is if the Colts cut him (I don't think the Patriots would overpay to get him). 

As far as hot takes go, both me and the OP have Brady playing elsewhere. So I'm not the 1st. 

1 hour ago, Flounch said:

Tom Brady, either is staying one more year on Patriots or he retire. 

No way he's going to risk his reputation and career to play with another team.

He's not Peyton Manning and he knows deep inside that without coach Bellychick, he's just a basic QB. 

I don't think he wants to expose himself to that. 

Do you honestly think that Tom Brady doesn't have an ego? Why do you think that Tom wants to play until he is 45? If for nothing else, to get as many records that he can. To establish himself as THE GOAT. What better way to do that than to win a ring WITHOUT Belichick? 

Obviously none of us have a crystal ball, so we shall have to see what the new season brings.