The Titans are not a real #6 seed

BayRaider

Just now, -Hope- said:

i would also like to submit that these threads aren’t being started by titans fans because we know wayyyy better than to hype up this team lmao

In this case of this particular thread, it looks to have been started as a sort of "get behind his team to complete some massive low-probability-two-weeks-ago coup to sneak into that 2nd wild card spot."  So, in a way, it's kind of poetic justice that he out-reverse-psychology'd his team.

Just now, ET80 said:

Nobody's thought of the Titans in this regard since the Jeff Fisher days, so your snark is odd in this respect.

didn’t really think I’d need to spell it out, but for all intents and purposes our two teams have been roughly the same flavor of mediocre for the past few years so it’s funny to me that this guy is acting as though the texans are a class above

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

didn’t really think I’d need to spell it out, but for all intents and purposes our two teams have been roughly the same flavor of mediocre for the past few years so it’s funny to me that this guy is acting as though the texans are a class above

No - not the same flavor. The Texans have won four of the last five division titles, the Titans are the only team in the division that hasn't won it this decade.

Even Jax won a division title in the '10s.

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

No - not the same flavor. The Texans have won four of the last five division titles, the Titans are the only team in the division that hasn't won it this decade.

Even Jax won a division title in the '10s.

And yet we have the same amount of playoff wins in those 5 years. What are we doing here lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, amazingandre said:

I don’t know  what you are doing, but we are winning division titles.

this is exactly what i’m talking about lmao. if you’re genuinely proud of winning the afc south and doing absolutely nothing more the last few years, then i’d maybe hold off on the chest-pounding