News and Notes: Cowboys Not in Playoffs Edition

Matts4313

23 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Hot Boyz blows. It is to Dallas Cowboys football what New Coke was to Coca Cola. It's crap. If DLaw wants to pitch crap, so be. In the mean time, I'll laugh at him for it. 

You will laugh and he will cash checks.  Stupid or not he is making money off of essentially doing nothing but having a name. 

On 1/22/2020 at 1:55 PM, HDsportsfan said:

Yep.

@acowboys62...….what Dave said above. He needs to concentrate on making himself better as a defensive player, being a leader, and overall making HIS defense better. That's where is efforts should be. He'll make a lot more money if the whole team is successful than he will off of that dumba$$ nickname. It's not even a good one. I probably wouldn't be throwing as much shade if it was at least a good nickname.

I mean...no. He can 100% concentrate on some side business, how in anyway does that impact anything he does on the field.  Of all the players to call out, he is the wrong one. These guys are humans too and have every right to do other things beyond train, play, train, play, train, play.  I agree, dumb nickname, but he has every right to go and make cash off of it.  

On 1/23/2020 at 4:30 PM, acowboys62 said:

I mean...no. He can 100% concentrate on some side business, how in anyway does that impact anything he does on the field.  Of all the players to call out, he is the wrong one. These guys are humans too and have every right to do other things beyond train, play, train, play, train, play.  I agree, dumb nickname, but he has every right to go and make cash off of it.  

I understand it's is right. I'm just stuck on the two facts that it's a dumb@$$ name and they have not done nearly enough to moniker a nickname. By default I'm singling him out because he's the one wanting to copyright it and getting butt hurt another team is possibly using something similar.

I don't know. I'm just disgusted how the D played this year and whether he wants it or not, that contract he signed, makes him a leader of that D and he should figure out how to help make it better.

But sure, spend thousands of dollars on "marketing your brand", that as of right now shows all signs of you losing money.

Edited by HDsportsfan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Tis the artist formerly known as Maverick41

I thought so! I sent him a message on Twitter asking if he was Mav from football's future. 

He did not respond. I guess he is to big to slum with his old crew now.