Who have we interviewed/ requested interviews with

hornbybrown

Just now, big poppa pump said:

https://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/268917/how-josh-mcdaniels-went-from-patriots-to-colts-and-back-again

This sounds more like the Patriots made a last second push to keep him, and it worked.  All that other ish is nonsense!!!

That was from last Feb, other stuff had come out. I can't remember where and dont have links but I've seen it multiple places. I know many here don't think much of Lane Adkins but he mentioned the same.

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Alliance is the birthplace of meth and crack whores.

I wash my tires after driving though.

True story, I almost dated a girl from Alliance. Her brother evidently didn’t like me, things escalated and I kicked his ***. I really don’t know why things didn’t work out. 
Yeah Alliance is Ashtabula’s armpit. Probably nobody familiar with Ashtabula will get that. 

5 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Honestly this might be the pairing I'm most comfortable with.

I’d be down. I just want to win, I really don’t give a **** how. I don’t need to conform to a freaking philosophy. Adapt or die should be the mantra. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

That’s assuming he embraced analytics, right @sdrawkcab321? And we don’t know depodesta is safe 🤓

That's the assumption.  
https://www.nj.com/giants/2019/12/giants-to-interview-mike-mccarthy-how-he-fits-with-john-maras-commitment-to-analytics.html

However, in recent months, McCarthy has made much of his plan to introduce a revolutionary analytics and football technology department as the centerpiece of his next job.

During a recent interview with NBC Sports’ Peter King, the unemployed McCarthy stressed his plan for developing a top-down “analytics and football technology” department that would utilize the latest data, video and technical analysis to develop a roster and in-game decisions.

So is he being truthful?  Or is he a snake oil salesman looking for a job?  You can find out in the interview