Redskins hire Ron Rivera as HC, Jack Del Rio as DC & Scott Turner as OC

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, Dome said:

Glad to see Rivera out of the NFC South. He's a good coach.

Hope he does well in DC.

I like Ron, but he's better suited with a team with a strong starting veteran QB, and veteran team.

I don't think he will mesh with what they have in Washington.

36 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Front seven on defense is already there. Secondary isn't too far away for Ron and co.

Not bad, not great.

The secondary definitely needs work.  Quinton Dunbar is a solid CB, and Collins will obviously continue to start at SS.  But we need a legitimate 2nd starting CB, a slot CB and a starting FS for sure.  Also, our MLBs are pretty mediocre.  

35 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

The secondary definitely needs work.  Quinton Dunbar is a solid CB, and Collins will obviously continue to start at SS.  But we need a legitimate 2nd starting CB, a slot CB and a starting FS for sure.  Also, our MLBs are pretty mediocre.  

How dare you disrespect Madden legend Troy Apke like that 

37 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Karl Joseph may be available this offseason. He is solid yet unspectacular. I hope the Raiders re-sign him but he's coming off an injury and we may look in a different direction.