GDT: America’s Team at New England

titans0021

The receivers don't particularly scare me, even if Adoree can't make it. Ryan is a beast inside, and Edelman is exclusively a slot receiver. 

White is the one I can see killing us. Jayon and Byard are going to have their hands full. 

And yet, having said their receivers dont scare me... we'll still probably give 300 yards up through the air. But that's just been our 32nd ranked pass defense since Butler got hurt. 

12 hours ago, titans0021 said:

We are the start of the Patriots revenge tour. Imagine saying that with a straight face. The New England Patriots need revenge against the Tennessee Titans.

Our players like creating these false narratives and buying in. Hey, if it helps focus their minds....all teams should do it. Last year was even worse with the 'being written off' stuff. But they kept saying it to eachother, so.

...maybe it makes up for our lack of talent :D 

8 hours ago, ragevsuall17 said:

The receivers don't particularly scare me, even if Adoree can't make it. Ryan is a beast inside, and Edelman is exclusively a slot receiver. 

White is the one I can see killing us. Jayon and Byard are going to have their hands full. 

And yet, having said their receivers dont scare me... we'll still probably give 300 yards up through the air. But that's just been our 32nd ranked pass defense since Butler got hurt. 

Only thing that scares me is the "Patriot Magic. "

And that could come through atmosphere. Cheating. Us turning the ball over.  

I think if it is a straight up game we have a very good chance to win.

But if we make mistakes or get screwed then we can't overcome it.  

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Our players like creating these false narratives and buying in. Hey, if it helps focus their minds....all teams should do it. Last year was even worse with the 'being written off' stuff. But they kept saying it to eachother, so.

...maybe it makes up for our lack of talent :D 

Yeah, I can’t pretend it doesn’t work for them. Just the thought that they’re looking for revenge for a regular season game in a SB season after you guys stomped us in our last playoff game just strikes me as hilarious.

12 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

I don't know about the rest of the board, but I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the Taperiots. 

Having said that, though, you'll probably have to beat the refs as well much like last time:

That’s every year with them. If they’re not cheating with deflating balls, video cameras, microphones, etc. it’s their refs.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, KManX89 said:

I don't know about the rest of the board, but I'll be rooting for you guys to beat the Taperiots. 

Having said that, though, you'll probably have to beat the refs as well much like last time:

That false start was the one that made me the most upset.