Minnesota Vikings @ New Orleans Saints

hsfolk

Who wins?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Vikings
    • Saints

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

It seemed like fans and team felt the victory was inevitable. As I neutral party I would have agreed with them. I definitely felt the Saints would win handily. 

Same specially with Cousins being cousins. Credit to the O and D lines though. They man handled the saints all game. And it’s very rare to ever get the best out of the saints Oline, they have some mammoths up front. 

1 minute ago, LeotheLion said:

It seemed like fans and team felt the victory was inevitable. As I neutral party I would have agreed with them. I definitely felt the Saints would win handily. 

I don't think that's what happened.  The fans may be clueless, but the team especially knows how they played against this team, especially offensively the past several games.

2 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Same specially with Cousins being cousins. Credit to the O and D lines though. They man handled the saints all game. And it’s very rare to ever get the best out of the saints Oline, they have some mammoths up front. 

Less for me about Cousins being Cousins and more that I haven't been impressed with Minnesota in a month and the Saints have probably been a top 3 team the last 8 weeks of the year. 

3 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

I don't think that's what happened.  The fans may be clueless, but the team especially knows how they played against this team, especially offensively the past several games.

Probably true. That's how it looked to me though. 

Saints need to find a WR2 to come back next year. The defense is fine but the skill position players leave a lot to be desired after the top guys. May be in a good spot to land Ruggs. 

1 minute ago, PapaShogun said:

Saints are the first 13-3 team to lose in the wild card round. And after all that screaming about seeding reshuffling. :)

Well, Saints are the only 13-3 team to play in the wild card round since 2000, and they've done it twice so, yea it doesn't happen much.

• Like 2

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

What's the perception of Cousins now?

Cant speak for nobody but myself but I feel like maybe Cousins have figured it out. It could just be the Saints though. The Saints playoff history have been losing to Grossman, Keenum, Goff (whom alot of people say is garbage), and Smith when he was with the Niners and people still didnt know how good he was. So maybe Cousins is still that QB that we know him as its just he played the Saints and now is on the growing list of QBs whom the Saints had no business losing to. I still want to see more of Cousins though in big time games. Today was a step in the right direction though. So props to him for making the plays he had to make in big spots to help the team win. 

• Like 1

Just now, SteelKing728 said:

What's the perception of Cousins now?

everything here changes from week to week lol...Cousins today I thought was pretty decent..missed few throws but also had some bad drops that stalled drives. He was also forced to throw a lot on 3rd downs which isn't ideal everytime...lot of them today came on 3rd and long...I think almost half of his pass attempts today came on 3rd downs. Vikings rush was shutdown after half and I hated playcalling after half time...the major reason they scored after half time were due to those deep passes from Cousins to Thielen. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Saints are the first 13-3 team to lose in the wild card round. And after all that screaming about seeding reshuffling. :)

Lol thats a heavily skewed stat given how rare it is for a 13-3 team to even play on wildcard weekend.