2019 Wild Card Playoffs

Leader

8 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Yup. This is a huge win today with the Saints losing especially if Seattle hangs on. If don't beat them at home, we never belonged in the first place.

Pretty much how I feel about it.  Can only avoid so many teams, and having this SEA team travel to GB is about as good a scenario as you can hope for at this stage in the playoffs.  If SEA comes out with a win, it's not because GB wasn't setup for success..  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

The Packers have given him a lot of trouble thru the years .. he has posted a career qb rating of 81.1 vs. the Packers.  His worst vs. any team. 

No ****? I wouldn't have guessed it was his worst of any team at all, not that he's been perfect against us or anything.. He just always seems to be finding ways to make huge plays and win games they shouldn't to me.

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

So SEA is like flawed as **** to me but they still have Wilson and Wilson scares me. 

Seattle is worse than GB overall. The only real advantage they have is their QB is playing better than GB's QB. That can sometimes be enough though, as we have seen with some of these prior Packers teams with peak Rodgers

Just now, deltarich87 said:

Seattle is worse than GB overall. The only real advantage they have is their QB is playing better than GB's QB. That can sometimes be enough though, as we have seen with some of these prior Packers teams with peak Rodgers

The tandem of Lockett and Metcalf is scary but the Packers have the horses to run with them.

The Smiths and Clark should absolutely feast vs. the Seahawks OL.

2 minutes ago, Golfman said:

Wonder when the last time both six seeds won in the Wild Card round. 

Also, in the 2000's overall

-2015 playoffs: SEA > MIN and PIT > CIN.
-2013 playoffs: NO > PHI and SD > CIN
-2010 playoffs: NYJ > IND and GB > PHI
-2008 playoffs: BAL > MIA and PHI > MIN
-2005 playoffs: WAS > TAM, PIT > CIN