Star Wars Universe Thread

naptownskinsfan

34 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm sure there will be changes made to the story some to help, but I gotta think that's exactly what this is doing. They've shown with other items they are more than willing to reintroduce them back into canon. 

But not in the same way or context sometimes…….it’s frustrating as a guy who really loves all of the EU content. 

• Like 1

Finishing up the Star wars clone wars series (Just starting season 7) and have been really enjoying it, GLad they got away with the filler episodes for the most part ie the politician episodes with Jar Jar Padme and her friend senator Organa Season 6 was awesome for the most part except for the Clovis episodes those were kind boring but also important, LOVED fives series of episodes he got in season 6 along wit Yodas series of episodes really well done and cool to learn more about that part of the lore (if it is in cannon) look forward to season 7 and the bad batch afterwards.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 2:43 PM, mattyice0401 said:

The ending to the Star Wars Clone Wars animated show holy smokes they did a good job.

Hide contents

Wonder if that means they will do spin of series about Darth Maul or Ahsoka Tano? Also cool how they involved Anakin turning into Darth Vader and the whole execute order 66 ordeal.

Spoiler

Not sure if you meant another animated spin-off series, but there is an Ahsoka live action series in the works. 2022 I think it's supposed to be here! But before you're ready for that...

Now watch Rebels if you haven't done that yet! I had no idea what Rebels was last year when I started a big Star Wars binge in lockdown. But I preferred Rebels to Clone Wars, only four seasons and gets better and better as it goes. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RJ_11 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Not sure if you meant another animated spin-off series, but there is an Ahsoka live action series in the works. 2022 I think it's supposed to be here! But before you're ready for that...

Now watch Rebels if you haven't done that yet! I had no idea what Rebels was last year when I started a big Star Wars binge in lockdown. But I preferred Rebels to Clone Wars, only four seasons and gets better and better as it goes. Highly recommended.

I'd say seasons 3-4 of Rebels and Season 7 (episodes 1-4 and 9-12) of Clone Wars are some of the best star wars content post original trilogy.

• Like 2