Star Wars Universe Thread

naptownskinsfan

56 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Where do you think? She'd be Boba's age in the Mando timeline that all the live action shows are based in at the moment. She'd be Kanan's age in the pre-OT time that Rebels takes place in. Not sure what future project you can fit her into but I'd be interested on expanding her character assuming she makes it out of Bad Batch alive lol

Maybe she is frozen in carbonite at some point and lost? 

I mean, she's a genetically modified super clone (probably), they can have her look 30 at age 60 if they want. They have rapid aging for the clone soldiers, easy enough to say they changed something to make her age slowly. They can slide her into any show they want.

Edited by THE DUKE

31 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

I mean, she's a genetically modified super clone (probably), they can have her look 30 at age 60 if they want. They have rapid aging for the clone soldiers, easy enough to say they changed something to make her age slowly. They can slide her into any show they want.

she could also age quickly. None of the Bad Batch knew her having only been gone for like 180 "days" or whatever they said. 

In this Mandalorian show. I see each color a Mandalorian wears on his armor has a meaning. He wears gray. Which means mourning a lost love. His original suit was brown. Which means nothing, (cept in fanon) which makes sense. Since he was just a roaming bounty hunter.

So is he in mourning? Hasnt found a body shop to lay down some color? Or do the show runners just want him to look shiny?

7 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

In this Mandalorian show. I see each color a Mandalorian wears on his armor has a meaning. He wears gray. Which means mourning a lost love. His original suit was brown. Which means nothing, (cept in fanon) which makes sense. Since he was just a roaming bounty hunter.

So is he in mourning? Hasnt found a body shop to lay down some color? Or do the show runners just want him to look shiny?

most of the color stuff isn't canon. Besides, I would call his armor silver

On 5/5/2021 at 9:56 AM, Deadpulse said:

Bad Batch production value is so high. The textures on that opening scene with the explosions... damn. 

Really enjoying this show so far. Fingers crossed we get to see some of Vader in his prime. I'm also really intrigued with the time period. It's going to be interesting to see how the Empire develops post clone wars, and we should see a lot of cool little details like darth sidious' speech (ep 1), the Empire 'numbering' people (ep 2), etc...since they'll actually have the time to dive into those details. 

There's a ton of potential with this show. I really hope they're able to pull it off!

37 minutes ago, WizeGuy said:

Really enjoying this show so far. Fingers crossed we get to see some of Vader in his prime. I'm also really intrigued with the time period. It's going to be interesting to see how the Empire develops post clone wars, and we should see a lot of cool little details like darth sidious' speech (ep 1), the Empire 'numbering' people (ep 2), etc...since they'll actually have the time to dive into those details. 

There's a ton of potential with this show. I really hope they're able to pull it off!

Agreed, beyond anything its the time period drawing me in. It's really the only one we haven't seen extensively, the immediate post order 66. We've seen the Clone Wars, we've seen the start of the rebellion (Rebels), we've seen post Empire (Mando), we've seen thousands of years prior (High Republic Comics). Such unexplored territory I can't wait. We also know Filoni is not afraid of incorporating big time characters. He used Leah and Lando in Rebels.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Really want to watch Bad Batch but only on Season 3 of Rebels. :/

Only on episode 2 of Bad Batch (episode 3 this Friday), so i'd just stick with Rebels, and you'll have more BB by the time you are done.

• Like 2

I dont know if this has been posted or talked about and I apolgize if its been asked but Id like to start reading SW books but have no idea where to start because the universe is so big with so many sub series and what not about the universe, Any suggestions or a list of where to start?

7 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

I dont know if this has been posted or talked about and I apolgize if its been asked but Id like to start reading SW books but have no idea where to start because the universe is so big with so many sub series and what not about the universe, Any suggestions or a list of where to start?

I was told to get. "Star Wars: The Essential Novels". Collection of like 10 officially licensed books by Luceno James.

Havent started them yet. But was recommended I start there. And should I go farther, let everything else fill in or add on to the end.

I gots a "link" if you need it. *wink*

• Like 1

1 minute ago, PARROTHEAD said:

I was told to get. "Star Wars: The Essential Novels". Collection of like 10 officially licensed books by Luceno James.

Havent started them yet. But was recommended I start there. And should I go farther, let everything else fill in or add on to the end.

I gots a "link" if you need it. *wink*

Where did you get the collection? I quickly looked on amazon and nothing came up.