Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I don't think Lamar ever really got cocky though, he's not a Baker type. Unless I missed some trash talk from him. This will be humbling for the pundits and fans who were ready to call him the future GOAT and not entertain any criticism of Lamar or pump the brakes.Ā 

I can agree with that but 'humility' I think is a natural step in maturation and progressionĀ 

Just now, 3rivers said:

manning took a few years to win, maybe people will bring that up more often now

This year was easy button with that offense and the personnel.

Teams will catch on and be more disciplined and scheme better as they get more and more film.

Jackson will get more chances for sure but 14-2 and the 1 seed is not a given.

1 minute ago, Cheesehawk said:

The haters are gonna say Lamar canā€™t throw, but Jesus, even hitting dudes in the chest now. At least 5 or 6 drops this game by the Ravens

The first 2-3 quarters he was throwing some ducks without velocity. He's definitely got better as the game has gone on.

• Like 1

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Lamar's had a terrible night, but ignoring how many dropped passes there have been tonight (SIX, according to the broadcast) is a huge disservice to everyone. He's gotten no help at all.

He hasnā€™t even started two full seasons. His ā€œbadā€ games have both been against really good defenses in the playoffs. He works hard. Ravens are in a phenomenal good position going forward with him. Just an off night.

Ā 

Is Vrabel officially the most successful coach from the BB tree?

• Like 2