Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

If a team is favored by 10 in the playoffs, take the points. I did it last week with the Vikings +9 also. I have Texans +16 in approximately one bazillion 2 team Teasers for this weekend also. Can't believe I'm saying it, but Go Texans (ewwww) this weekend!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FrantikRam said:

I feel like it actually hurts the Texans a little that they won in KC earlier this year.

Watson will have to be Superman for them to have a chance. But that's a legit possibility.

It was just as much BoB as it was Watson. We had 20 minutes more possession and BoB was the one who elected to go for it on fourth that won us the game. 

I just want to bring this up to any none Texans or Chiefs fans who didn't watch the original game this season, we had three walk-in touchdowns that were dropped by Will Fuller and a Hop drop in the end-zone (plus like two missed FG's from Fairbairn). We would have honestly blown them out if they were caught balls. I don't think it'll be the same because of all the new people coming back from injury since we played and the fact their defense hasn't been lacking but if Watson plays lights out again it should be a good climatic game.

Edited by Drained

Just now, ET80 said:

That's BoB for you. I think nobody has any sort of faith in him (for all of the right reasons, mind you).

Playing Duke Johnson for as little as he had, even when behind.... if they do that vs. KC, especially if Fuller isn't out or limited physically, lights out.

Just now, Broncofan said:

Playing Duke Johnson for as little as he had, even when behind.... if they do that vs. KC, especially if Fuller isn't out or limited physically, lights out.

And Duke was getting chunk yardage every time the ball was in his hand, he was virtually unstoppable. Duke also had an incredible block on the first 2-pt attempt, took out two guys and gave Watson the lane he needed to convert.

Most people are baffled by this incompetent level of work from a HC... but Texans fans are used to it. 

Another Sunday with BoB, I guess.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, showtime said:

I read that Jonathan Joseph is going to play.  I'm hoping Will Fuller is good to go as well, I think his status is still kinda up in the air.

If Fuller can play, I'm taking Houston in the upset.

I admit, I am tugging for Houston but, coming down the stretch, JimmyG facing potential playoff teams in his last four games really ratcheted up his game. The guy - *so far*, is showing he is clutch. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2870334-jimmy-garoppolo-is-living-up-to-the-hype-proving-49ers-big-risk-was-worth-it

I gotta go 49ers

5 minutes ago, Split the Sticks said:

I admit, I am tugging for Houston but, coming down the stretch, JimmyG facing potential playoff teams in his last four games really ratcheted up his game. The guy - *so far*, is showing he is clutch. 

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2870334-jimmy-garoppolo-is-living-up-to-the-hype-proving-49ers-big-risk-was-worth-it

I gotta go 49ers

First of all, Niners?  This Houston vs Kansas City, unless I'm missing something.  Secondly, what's the big risk with Garoppolo?  I'm assuming it was the money they paid him?  If so, I can kind of see that, but they had to go all in on him after they traded for him and then the team did a 180 when he played and won a bunch of games.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, showtime said:

I read that Jonathan Joseph is going to play.  I'm hoping Will Fuller is good to go as well, I think his status is still kinda up in the air.

If Fuller can play, I'm taking Houston in the upset.

Joseph on the field is basically conceding defeat. He's smart, but his speed and reaction time have vanished to the point to where he's got a huge target on his chest any time he's out there - he's a liability on the field.

Fuller, well...I think the Texans will need more to pull off the upset, but Fuller being active is a start.

• Like 1