Divisional Round - HOU @ KC

Longhorns90

Who wins?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Houston
    • KC

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I read that Jonathan Joseph is going to play.  I'm hoping Will Fuller is good to go as well, I think his status is still kinda up in the air.

If Fuller can play, I'm taking Houston in the upset.

I don't care if Fuller's healthy or not. You take Mahomes in a shoot out.

I'm rooting for the Texans here, because in the off chance the Titans upset the Ravens, an AFCS-AFCS showdown for the championship would be epic.  I'm ready for some Watson magic.

Though a Mahomes-Jackson shootout would also be a very fun game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Well, no doubt the stakes are higher now. Winning will mean hosting the AFCCG...

But it also means trying to slow down Derrick Henry.

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow. Arrowhead is going to be insane. Hopefully both teams come out healthy.

As for Henry, with all of his touches the past few weeks I have to imagine it's going to slow him down at some point.

• Like 1

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

Looking forward to a great game tomorrow

The fact that we're about to catch "Brady v Manning v 2.0" is not being talked about enough. These two are the top dogs at the position (no disrespect to Lamar Jackson). It's Y3 in their career, and they're going heads up with a home AFCCG on the line. 

It does not get better than this.

• Like 2

Just now, ET80 said:

The fact that we're about to catch "Brady v Manning v 2.0" is not being talked about enough. These two are the top dogs at the position (no disrespect to Lamar Jackson). It's Y3 in their career, and they're going heads up with a home AFCCG on the line. 

It’s going to be a shootout and IMO best game of the playoffs. 

30 minutes ago, ET80 said:

If the Texans had a better coach I'd be more excited about watching this game. Either way tho I agree. Watching Mahomes and Watson go at it should be the best game in this round of the playoffs.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kirill said:

If the Texans had a better coach I'd be more excited about watching this game. Either way tho I agree. Watching Mahomes and Watson go at it should be the best game in this round of the playoffs.

obrien can't seem to wake this team from a slump where thay can't score a TD early in a game, opening drive etc.  If the texans win, it will be in spite of their coaching .  Agree about Watson vs Mahomes, should be a classic and many more in the future.  Maybe the nfl is out with the old and in with the new, and this replaces brady vs whoever etc.

• Like 1