GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

1 minute ago, Leader said:

It's interesting.....for no known reason political theory is entering into sports discussions.

Over on the Baseball thread I (a NYY fan) was charged with being a Marxist when it comes my views of the organization's spending. Now.....a rudimentary understanding of Marxist theory would tell you that its the opposite of everything the NYYs have been up to - but so be it.

giphy.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

He also said it's going around, which isn't a good sign. I say we sacrifice HZ to the gods for good health 

I will accept it.  @Packerraymond, if I need to be banned for us to win I will accept this.  Ask not what your team can do for you, but what you can do for your team.  I’m a ****ing American.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I will accept it.  @Packerraymond, if I need to be banned for us to win I will accept this.  Ask not what your team can do for you, but what you can do for your team.  I’m a ****ing American.

Thank you for your sacrifice.  How would you like to be offered up?  May I interest you in the "Walk the plank somewhere in Puget Sound"?  Much better than being burned at the stake.

16 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Thank you for your sacrifice.  How would you like to be offered up?  May I interest you in the "Walk the plank somewhere in Puget Sound"?  Much better than being burned at the stake.

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

No, just a ban is fine.

No way.  No freakin' way.

If he is to be offered up, it will be on this forum.

One of us will start a thread called "Why an interior lineman is the PERFECT first round pick."

And he cannot comment.  But must read every.  Single.  Post.  That.  We. Make.

Or is that too much?  :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:
31 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

No, just a ban is fine.

Not so fast, I'd like to hear more about the being burned at the stake option 

• Like 1