GDT DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS: Packers vs Seattle Seahawks

squire12

I want to point out that I was the first to change my avatar to "pretty". I did that and started posting pictures of models in Packers gear well before the Lions game.

The good news is I did it because I'm not at all superstitious. So since this movement was begun by someone who didn't tie the change to the team's success, we're all good no matter what avatar people go with.

That said, please get rid of your ugly avatar if you still have one for the simple fact that they're hard to look at.

54 minutes ago, Mr Anonymous said:

I want to point out that I was the first to change my avatar to "pretty". I did that and started posting pictures of models in Packers gear well before the Lions game.

The good news is I did it because I'm not at all superstitious. So since this movement was begun by someone who didn't tie the change to the team's success, we're all good no matter what avatar people go with.

That said, please get rid of your ugly avatar if you still have one for the simple fact that they're hard to look at.

Give me your thoughts on this game Mrs. Anonymous 

9 hours ago, Packerraymond said:

Seattle defensively is nothing special. It's Clowney and Wagner and then a bunch of mediocre players. We should be able to hit 24 on these guys so long as we can run the football.

Defensively our front should feast on that OL. Their running game doesn't scare me in the slightest. It's really going to come down to, can we get pressure without sacrificing rush lane integrity. Doesn't do much good if you pressure Wilson but leave gaps in the pocket for him to escape.

I think our OL can take care of Seattle's pass rush.  It is that elusive Wilson that is the worry.