Giants hire Joe Judge as Head Coach

Hawkfan191

58 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Dude said he was going to be old school and tough with a promising young QB and an often injured RB lol

Often injured RB? In his second year he missed 3 games or so. For an injury that should have required longer. He played all 16 games as a rookie. So this often injuried RB is where? 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Often injured RB? In his second year he missed 3 games or so. For an injury that should have required longer. He played all 16 games as a rookie. So this often injuried RB is where? 

Saquan haters are a real thing, and for the life of me I’ll never understand it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

Saquan haters are a real thing, and for the life of me I’ll never understand it.

Haha I’m a Dallas cowboy fan. I know how this feels lol but yeah I don’t understand that at all. Very talented back. Most talented one in the division.

Edited by TheBeast23

1 hour ago, TheBeast23 said:

“While meeting with reporters after practice on Thursday, Barkley finally acknowledged, for the first time this year, that injuries have taken their toll on him and led to some mental hiccups.”

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2019/12/13/new-york-giants-saquon-barkley-finally-admits-to-being-limited-by-injury/

46 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

“While meeting with reporters after practice on Thursday, Barkley finally acknowledged, for the first time this year, that injuries have taken their toll on him and led to some mental hiccups.”

https://giantswire.usatoday.com/2019/12/13/new-york-giants-saquon-barkley-finally-admits-to-being-limited-by-injury/

Of course he was limited by injury. He came back early. However he’s not injury prone because of 3 games he missed this year.

52 minutes ago, TheBeast23 said:

Of course he was limited by injury. He came back early. However he’s not injury prone because of 3 games he missed this year.

I suppose it depends on how you define injury prone. A guy missing 3 games COULD be depending on how the future goes. But in terms of ranking them it should go like this .

Injury Prone

More Brittle then Most

Mr. Glass

Carson Wentz

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Oregon Ducks said:

He had an high ankle sprain, and like nearly all NFL players he came back earlier than he should’ve and it limited him the whole year. By no means does this mean he is injury prone.

• Like 1

Wait, people LIKED his press conference!? HAHA! I expected to come into this thread to laugh along with everybody else!

What a bunch of hardo, cliche bullcrap, that was hilarious. Does he think he just signed up for a high school coaching gig? This is the pros, you're working with freaking adults. I thought that was embarrassing.

• Like 2

I didn't know who this guy was before the Giants hired him, but he makes a brilliant first impression in his press conference. He comes off as no-nonsense, articulate, and really good with the press; exactly the kind of leader I would want if I were a New York football fan. I'm getting flashbacks of The Tuna. And if I were one of his players I'd be ready to get off the couch and start practicing today.

3 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

I didn't know who this guy was before the Giants hired him, but he makes a brilliant first impression in his press conference. He comes off as no-nonsense, articulate, and really good with the press; exactly the kind of leader I would want if I were a New York football fan. I'm getting flashbacks of The Tuna. And if I were one of his players I'd be ready to get off the couch and start practicing today.

They kind of are. Golden Tate loved it. 

5 hours ago, DannyB said:

Wait, people LIKED his press conference!? HAHA! I expected to come into this thread to laugh along with everybody else!

What a bunch of hardo, cliche bullcrap, that was hilarious. Does he think he just signed up for a high school coaching gig? This is the pros, you're working with freaking adults. I thought that was embarrassing.

It only comes off that way if you only listen to the soundbites that have been circulating. You're in the minority here. That was a great first impression. 

• Like 1