BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

My man shall not be slandered when he throws to receivers with stone hands. Give him Andy Reid, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce and 2 hands isn't enough to count the rings he retires with. 

But Diggs was finally the number 1 he needed!

4 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

My man shall not be slandered when he throws to receivers with stone hands. Give him Andy Reid, Tyreek Hill and Travis Kelce and 2 hands isn't enough to count the rings he retires with. 

Ahem. Your team gave their QB an elite weapon. It’s not like that for everyone.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Wilkins and Simmons wowee

Simmons has been the best Titans defender this season, which tbh isn't saying much, but he's developing into a super star.

And look at that, Da'Ron Payne getting doubled more than Aaron Donald and yet has a better run stop win rate. 

And then there's Cameron Heyward. What a bum.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, WFLukic said:

All I see from this chart is Ryan Tannehill is #2 behind only Russell Wilson without resorting to these excuse tactics.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

Always been a big Sean McDermott guy too. He’s certainly not a liability by any stretch as a Head Coach.

I wanted McDermott first to run GB's defense and then be the HC years ago, still upset Green Bay stuck with McCarthy a couple more years instead. LaFleur looks to be a keeper tho.

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The bye week cannot slow down this hype 

Oh look there's Terry on the list, despite having the worst QB situation of the 4 listed by far.

I gotta say folks, I appreciate ya'll hyping up my players alongside each of your hype posts.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Counselor said:

@Pickle Rick @SirA1 

Tom Brady 26 Big Time Throws and 3 turnover worthy plays both the best in the league... 

Yep. I don't understand what @Pickle Rick has been seeing but he may need glasses.

Bhanpuri: Big thanks to TB12 for not hanging me out to dry after my 230-word testimonial this summer in support of the maligned 43-year-old passer. The six-time champ ranks among the league's best quarterbacks in most passing categories, but his production on downfield throws has impressed me the most -- especially after hearing all offseason about his supposed waning arm strength. Brady is one of just four quarterbacks (Matt Ryan, Joe Burrow, Carson Wentz) with more than 100 passes of 10-plus air yards this season, boasting a 10:2 TD-to-INT ratio, a 115.5 passer rating and a whopping 20.2 air yards per attempt, per Next Gen Stats. Adding one of the game's most prolific downfield threats of the last decade to Brady's arsenal almost doesn't seem fair.