BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

18 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yep. I don't understand what @Pickle Rick has been seeing but he may need glasses.

Bhanpuri: Big thanks to TB12 for not hanging me out to dry after my 230-word testimonial this summer in support of the maligned 43-year-old passer. The six-time champ ranks among the league's best quarterbacks in most passing categories, but his production on downfield throws has impressed me the most -- especially after hearing all offseason about his supposed waning arm strength. Brady is one of just four quarterbacks (Matt Ryan, Joe Burrow, Carson Wentz) with more than 100 passes of 10-plus air yards this season, boasting a 10:2 TD-to-INT ratio, a 115.5 passer rating and a whopping 20.2 air yards per attempt, per Next Gen Stats. Adding one of the game's most prolific downfield threats of the last decade to Brady's arsenal almost doesn't seem fair.

This is the dangers of box stat scouting folks.

34 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yep. I don't understand what @Pickle Rick has been seeing but he may need glasses.

Bhanpuri: Big thanks to TB12 for not hanging me out to dry after my 230-word testimonial this summer in support of the maligned 43-year-old passer. The six-time champ ranks among the league's best quarterbacks in most passing categories, but his production on downfield throws has impressed me the most -- especially after hearing all offseason about his supposed waning arm strength. Brady is one of just four quarterbacks (Matt Ryan, Joe Burrow, Carson Wentz) with more than 100 passes of 10-plus air yards this season, boasting a 10:2 TD-to-INT ratio, a 115.5 passer rating and a whopping 20.2 air yards per attempt, per Next Gen Stats. Adding one of the game's most prolific downfield threats of the last decade to Brady's arsenal almost doesn't seem fair.

Hey I see two SacTown QBs there

• Like 3

Send to @rackcs

Oklahoma City EF5s @ Sacramento Sasquatch

Ivory Coast Black Rhinos @ Gotham Gashslayers

Rome Eternals @ Cuba Smugglers

Berlin Blitzkrieg @ Camden Hood Rats

Send to me

Hungary Hippos @ Lancaster Werewolves

New Orleans Jazz @ Singapore Sentinels

Portland Horned Owls @ Seoul Dragons

Williamsport Soul Reavers @ Antarctica Katabatic Beasts 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Counselor said:

Who does my gameplan ship off to this week? It’s in block text not much formatting due to time availability. My son has started teething, work has been rough, amongst other things so I’m losing the time I once had for shame. 

The drool factor is incredible, no?

• Like 1