BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

9 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Uh oh. Frogs might be on auto loss if Becton doesn't come back  tonight with that shoulder injury 

He wasn’t listed on the injury report and a full participant in practice. This is more unfortunate circumstance then player was injured and immediately aggravate territory.

Edited by MD4L
Spell check
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

He wasn’t listed on the injury report and a full participant in practice. This is more unfortunate circumstance then player was injured and immediately aggregate territory.

He's literally missed multiple games and parts of games with the same shoulder injury.  Stop acting like I'm making things up 

Luckily for u it appears to be a chest injury so you're in the clear 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

He's literally missed multiple games and parts of games with the same shoulder injury.  Stop acting like I'm making things up 

Luckily for u it appears to be a chest injury so you're in the clear 

He played every snap last week. I can’t be blamed there.

But I am at fault for the extra OL who’s listed on COVID. Daryl Williams would’ve been the appropriate backup for certain.

Just now, MD4L said:

He played every snap last week. I can’t be blamed there.

But I am at fault for the extra OL who’s listed on COVID. Daryl Williams would’ve been the appropriate backup for certain.

Well he was listed as probable most of the week with an ankle thing too but it's chest so you're good.  That's a new one 

• Like 1

Not a huge fan of pointing out the injury and potential auto loss thing, especially where it's not a clear cut thing. You can definitely sway uninformed voters with that. Let the voters research it and decide. I mean its not quite ww coming into my threads and completely fabricating stats and inactives, but its not a good look either.