BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

If you are accusing me of something shady you don’t know me. And I will cease any further communication with you.

I think you messed up and didn't math right is all.  Then figured that out after I posted it and tried to take it back.  Don't think it was shady but there was definitely a deal there I have no doubts in my mind on that 

10 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

This one I may let slide the Counselor one was blatant. Where he agreed literally.  Then went and looked at some trade chart and tried to pull it for a later pick because he didn't math right 

Jlash worded that extraordinarily poorly.  Which I'd like for him to at least admit.  

A simple, no but I'll do a second for one of the later picks would have worked instead of whatever the hell the non offer offer question thing is 

I really do understand Where you are coming from I honestly do however I genuinely also think this was a misunderstanding 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

I think you messed up and didn't math right is all.  Then figured that out after I posted it and tried to take it back.  Don't think it was shady but there was definitely a deal there I have no doubts in my mind on that 

Oh I agree 100% but I made an innocent mistake 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Oh I agree 100% but I made an innocent mistake 

It was bcb's way of not quite admitting he may have possibly been incorrect this time.  Not saying you did anything shady.

Now can someone pick?

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Not a big Raegor fan, but I like Shenault a lot.  

Jalen Reagor is who I was torn about waiting on. I think he's got a chance to be a much better NFL player than college player, the QBs he worked with were trash.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

Least favorite is Patrick Queen. I don't get the hype for Queen at all and think he is not a good player and felt that 18th overall was too early for him.

I can understand that perspective. From my viewpoint, he's certainly got bust potential, but his ceiling is so high. He showed improvement as a starter, tested well, and I think will only get better as he gets more starts under his belt. He gives me a young talented coverage linebacker to help slow down so many air attacks in the league now. Having a duo of White - Queen gives me a great young LB tandem to build upon, and David provides the veteran leadership.