BDL Discussion Thread 2020

TedLavie

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Personally, I think if you haven't gotten a new bid in by now...suck it up buttercup.

I agree. No new bids beyond the normal time but we just pause current bids to allow the situation?

22 hours ago, SwoleXmad said:

Dude took a year off in 2018 because of mental health so yeh. 

Dude took 5 games off in the middle of the season then came back to finish it out and then played every game last season... 

Literally multiple teama are after Griffen. He wants to visit the complexs beforr decisions are made.

Edited by PR

59 minutes ago, PR said:

Dude took 5 games off in the middle of the season then came back to finish it out and then played every game last season... 

Literally multiple teama are after Griffen. He wants to visit the complexs beforr decisions are made.

He still put himself before the team (rightfully so don't me wrong) but still he's a wildcard. 

Doing my best to catch up with all these bids and put the winners on their rosters. Didn't have power from Wed-Friday and again apparently your boi is the only one who is doing the data entry right now. Let me know if I missed anything or mixed anything up. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Doing my best to catch up with all these bids and put the winners on their rosters. Didn't have power from Wed-Friday and again apparently your boi is the only one who is doing the data entry right now. Let me know if I missed anything or mixed anything up. 

I went away all weekend and this week I will have some trouble updating stuff. Will be back week 3 of FA

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Jlash said:

Akiem Hicks should be added to my roster at 2 years, $6500 a year.

I appreciate you