Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

4 hours ago, squire12 said:

Here is the entire collection of scum hunting posts from @TedLavie

I think bcb may have been right on this from the get go

Why were you going to die?  What have you done that has raised the ire of scum thus far this game?

What have you done that has been of any noted help in finding scum?  

Did you read D3?  Did you have any further thoughts on who might be scum?

Questions if MD4L is even playing

Has zero idea on a MD4L read.....lets see how that changes.....

Now MD4L level of activity is not an indicator.  Did you know something about his alignment based on your alignment as scum?

Here is willing to go Rags, but not wanting to stick his neck out and make a stand.   Fantastic scum hunting here for sure.....yet other players are supposed to do so and if they do not to some predetermined level, are then scum.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Cant really disagree with this, coming from your view.

From an outside view, there are some questions that I have on the Orca/whicker alignment compare.  How Ragnarok might fit into that, i can see a process that he is making a long play vs a short play.  That is a stretch, and I would lean Rags as town.  

The Daboyle claim is one that I have not seen before.  Not a bad claim for scum if there is a chance that he would not be lynched due to still being around and able to vote for a few days.  Not sure how many he would be around for, but since it would not change the numbers for votes, I can't rule it out either.

Mwil has been all over the place. I see this as more of spastic town mwil vs scum mwil.    Orca has tunneled on him and I have not seen or recalled what the case is that he is adamant on.  It is unlike Orca to not be looking at others and trying to connect players more.    That adds to the concern that I have on your alignment compare.  The role of framer has been in play a fair amount recently, so that is not out of the question.

Josh/counselor with the late vote on D3 is scummy as hell looking for the double lynch.  

Ted has stated multiple times that I have not scum hunted....to some level of satisfaction that suits my meta.  I am not sure how that is not about the laziest reasoning.  Must be nice to have that type of expectation of someone else and not do a hint of it yourself.   Yes it probably sounds like I am being defensive, but it has been frustrating to have josh and ted stating that while not offering a hint of anything in the form of scum hunting themselves.  

@The Orca