Popularity Contest Mafia Day - Everyone is Most Popular. Host is Least Popular.

Slappy Mc

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Lynch: Dome

13 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Popularity%20Contest_00000.jpg

Welcome! Welcome!

We are here to determine FF's favorite mafia players.

The game is simple. Each day you MUST vote one player to stay alive AND one player to die.

The top vote getters for each category will receive compensation for their efforts. The player voted to stay alive may choose to gift their compensation or keep it to themselves. The player votes to die cannot share their prize.

NORMAL TOWN PM.

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forge basically killed the "friendly" Indy and lynched me in Orca's game when I outed all of the scum/we had a chance to win.

Dome then brought it back a few games later by helping Town win

Dome then proceeded to completely kill and ruthlessly stomp/troll the Indy by pardoning scum multiple times (MEME Mafia)...and BCB helped Town win in the end in the same game

I'm so torn here.

Other players cant kill and save roles. Take each person and their (claimed) objective separately. 

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Forge basically killed the "friendly" Indy and lynched me in Orca's game when I outed all of the scum/we had a chance to win.

Dome then brought it back a few games later by helping Town win

Dome then proceeded to completely kill and ruthlessly stomp/troll the Indy by pardoning scum multiple times (MEME Mafia)...and BCB helped Town win in the end in the same game

I'm so torn here.

You should concentrate on that last part the most.  But I may be a little bit selfish in that thought lol 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Other players cant kill and save roles. Take each person and their (claimed) objective separately. 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

You should concentrate on that last part the most.  But I may be a little bit selfish in that thought lol 

This is why right now I'm going to let this play out based upon BCB's last track record on MEME Mafia.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

His will to play. He was dead wrong about you being/not being scum, so you broke his will to play. It was a poor joke attempt.

OK.   I thought you meant that I hit him in that game.  I am sure swag will be back.  He/She.....whatever is just taking a respite is my guess

Just now, squire12 said:

OK.   I thought you meant that I hit him in that game.  I am sure swag will be back.  He/She.....whatever is just taking a respite is my guess

I understand that. I had to step away for a few months after V for Vendetta. It was a great game, but I wasn't ready for the complexities. That was like my 2nd mafia game ever, after the "newbie Mafia" that dome hosted.

1 hour ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Well im pretty useless town this game >< 

This is a textbook scum opening line.  Not sure how to enter the thread, plays the 'aw shucks' card, and has said absolutely nothing since.  

What is even more worrisome for me is that @TedLavie and @Whicker have completely ignored this(and they know better), so they can focus on an indy.  

Save - bcb

kill - wolfeyes

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

This is a textbook scum opening line.  Not sure how to enter the thread, plays the 'aw shucks' card, and has said absolutely nothing since.  

What is even more worrisome for me is that @TedLavie and @Whicker have completely ignored this(and they know better), so they can focus on an indy.  

Save - bcb

kill - wolfeyes

We literally have a scum claim in thread 

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Speaking of having no understanding of how to enter a thread, no "Morning All"? I feel cheated.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Save - bcb

kill - wolfeyes