FF Elite Fantasy Baseball League - Season 2

crab1106

Sending

1B Evan White, 2020 1st (8th overall), 2021 4th round

For

SP Zack Wheeler

Needed a arm after sending Berrios, we feel Wheeler isnt far off. Was targetting a couple prospects at 8 overall but we felt Chisholm would be better than the guys we were targetting, and added a nice 3B in JD to fill gap of Sano moving to 1st.

Need some speed but like our team better now than we did a couple hours ago.

16 minutes ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Spent a lot to get Story but to add him to Keston, Sanchez, Acuna, Rendon, Meadows was too good to pass. Was worried about Max's rebound after such a long-hard Postseason and injury . 

Yep no doubt your core is great. 
didn’t appreciate your decline comment by the way. 

6 hours ago, Mr. bDoDDleS said:

Spent a lot to get Story but to add him to Keston, Sanchez, Acuna, Rendon, Meadows was too good to pass. Was worried about Max's rebound after such a long-hard Postseason and injury . 

You got a steal bud. Run with that ****.

Got trade offers, but have declined. Right now I think my team is behind the curve so while I am one of the more active owners in another FBL I play in, I have been much more conservative in this league so far. 

Here is my trade block:

Willing to listen:

Aquino

Garcia

I would listen on most of my pitchers, but Fried, Reyes, Chapman and Hader not available unless blown totally away. 

As far as prospects, will talk on most, but Beer and my three pitchers are valued very greatly. 

Edited by kwolf68

15 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Sending

1B Evan White, 2020 1st (8th overall), 2021 4th round

For

SP Zack Wheeler

Needed a arm after sending Berrios, we feel Wheeler isnt far off. Was targetting a couple prospects at 8 overall but we felt Chisholm would be better than the guys we were targetting, and added a nice 3B in JD to fill gap of Sano moving to 1st.

Need some speed but like our team better now than we did a couple hours ago.

Pretty happy with this trade for me. Traded the #2 pick for Wheeler a few weeks ago. Which I kind of regretted. But couldn’t refuse this trade. Got me back into the first round.

So in the end I traded the #2 pick for:

8th overall

Evan White- who is a top 100 prospect and potential stud. Should be starting on opening day 

4th rounder next year- Which now gives me 8 picks in the first 4 rounds of next years draft. Trade ammo 

Looking to now move some of my player depth for some pitching. Still willing to move Machado for another elite player as well. 

Also willing to move pick 8 and some to move up in the draft.

Everyone is paid. I am opening the Draft. The draft lobby is available on Fantrax. Please let me know if you need help. The clock won't take effect until 2/1

TC is now OTC. I will send him a message.

@tom cody @klyon7634 @BillsGuy82 @I_GET_SAX @Mr. bDoDDleS @Herbie_Hancock @Lions017 @davisblack @freakygeniuskid @kwolf68 @biggio7 @Dingo18287 @nagahide13 @Sllim Pickens @TimeForChange

Edited by crab1106
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, crab1106 said:

Everyone is paid. I am opening the Draft. The draft lobby is available on Fantrax. Please let me know if you need help.

TC is now OTC. I will send him a message. 

@tom cody @klyon7634 @BillsGuy82 @I_GET_SAX @Mr. bDoDDleS @Herbie_Hancock @Lions017 @davisblack @freakygeniuskid @kwolf68 @biggio7 @Dingo18287 @nagahide13 @Sllim Pickens @TimeForChange

I'm open to moving into 1st round