AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

Just now, 3rivers said:

I never liked it when LeBeau did that.  It cost them here today. They need an edge rusher

Harold Landry is a pretty solid player and they do have guys on the DL who can pressure, but when you just rush 3 and drop a spy most of the game, it's really hard for anyone to get pressure. Even against Baltimore, the TEN pass rush wasn't much of a factor.

I'm happy for the chiefs, their fans have waited long enough.  Arrowhead stadium is a great stadium from what I can tell. 

If they play the packers, I expect a high scoring game or a blow out for the chiefs.  The 49ers will be much more of a challenge, they are a solid team

1 minute ago, Kirill said:

Yes, McNabb was a game manager. One season with over 25 passing TD's proves it. And Mathieu should have been the DPOY this year. Dude was playing out of his mind the 2nd half of the season and was the QB of the defense.

Chiefs fan here. 

McNabb played in a different era where over 3,000 yards and 20+ TDs with less than 10 int was a pro bowl QB.  Throw in his running ability which was rare for a QB in those days and he was not even close to a game manager.  No offense but I'm guessing you are younger than 25. 

Also, Mathieu has been lights out but I'm not sure he was worthy of DPOY.  He should have been in the running though. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Kirill said:
5 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Your ability to evaluate players is very off. McNabb a game manager and now this?? My Lord

Yes, McNabb was a game manager. One season with over 25 passing TD's proves it. And Mathieu should have been the DPOY this year. Dude was playing out of his mind the 2nd half of the season and was the QB of the defense.

Please stop. You clearly never watched McNabb and are a Box Score Junkie. Go drink another beer, if you're of Age!🍺

Congrats on the Win!

• Like 2