AFC Championship Titans@Chiefs

x0x

Who you got?  

154 members have voted

1. 1. 2020 AFC Champion Is?

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tennessee Titans

22 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

nice link. I didn't know they did the entire field, I thought it was every 10 hardline markers.  It's said to be cold out there today, the heating system will be put to the test. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

nice link. I didn't know they did the entire field, I thought it was every 10 hardline markers.  It's said to be cold out there today, the heating system will be put to the test. 

It’s freaking cold. Exposed skin hurts pretty quickly. It feels like 2, which isn’t terrible. But this damn wind makes it suck. 

I applaud the Titans playoffs run. They have done great. Against all odds, they have beaten superior teams and much respect.

But at the end of the day, I just don't think their team is as good as some of their fans seem to think and it is time for them to come back to Earth.

Don't take me too seriously though.

Edited by Buckweath

27 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

It’s freaking cold. Exposed skin hurts pretty quickly. It feels like 2, which isn’t terrible. But this damn wind makes it suck. 

so what's the temperature and then the wind speed? What win speeds affect the passing game?

Edited by 3rivers

I'm really looking forward to this game.  You have two great teams, including the Chiefs, who I have been predicting would be in the Super Bowl for a long time.  Their comeback against the Texans showed a huge amount of character, and it also showed just how explosive their offense can be.  On the other side are the Titans, who have already run a gauntlet to get here.  They beat Belichick and Brady, with all their playoff experience, and then they crushed the over the Ravens, who most of us saw as the best team in the league this season. 

This should be an awesome game!  Best of luck to fan bases, and may the best team win!

• Like 1

Just now, Bonanza23 said:

Love it!  Except we got whooped by them second time around.😕

BTW you guys making it this far makes me not feel as bad that you guys gave us a butt whoopin. 

Hopefully, Kevin Stefanski will get things turned around for you guys next year.  You had a lot of promise coming into 2019, but it looks like Freddy Kitchens just wasn't up to the task of running the ship.

• Like 1