GDT: Definitely America’s Team at Chiefs

titans0021

10 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Ehh...I'm not going to go the route of blaming the refs/NFL. I think it's a cop out move.

What a fun ride. It's disappointing not making it to the big game but I'm so proud of the team.

Their offense did too much to blame the refs. 
If they would have done their job better, I think it could have been maybe an score game down the stretch. But our offense wasn't stopping them.
I think the Chiefs will win, but I don't want them too because of Frank Clark. 

1 minute ago, -Hope- said:

edge rusher and to a slightly lesser extent CB are huge needs that absolutely must get fixed this offseason. we won't survive another season of this absolutely anemic pass rush.

More speed on the edge and corner. 
I know nobody can keep up with Hill, but a faster guy might have made a play or two.

Just now, -Hope- said:

edge rusher and to a slightly lesser extent CB are huge needs that absolutely must get fixed this offseason. we won't survive another season of this absolutely anemic pass rush.

What stings is Jenkins and Suggs we’re right there for us to atleast help this year and we didn’t make a move 

Logan Ryan needs to be resigned and atleast Butler will be back because our D was carrying us for the first half of the season and I don’t think it was a coincidence that once we lost him the defense became leaky 

Just now, KingTitan said:

Their offense did too much to blame the refs. 
If they would have done their job better, I think it could have been maybe an score game down the stretch. But our offense wasn't stopping them.
I think the Chiefs will win, but I don't want them too because of Frank Clark. 

Yeah, our defense had no hope in stopping their offense. Like everyone has said, our lack of pass rush was glaring this game.

And I think my like of Andy Reid surpasses my dislike of Clark, so I think I want the Chiefs to win

1 minute ago, Titans fan 617 said:

What stings is Jenkins and Suggs we’re right there for us to atleast help this year and we didn’t make a move 

Logan Ryan needs to be resigned and atleast Butler will be back because our D was carrying us for the first half of the season and I don’t think it was a coincidence that once we lost him the defense became leaky 

We got Brock instead of Jenkins, who has been good for us.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Yeah, our defense had no hope in stopping their offense. Like everyone has said, our lack of pass rush was glaring this game.

And I think my like of Andy Reid surpasses my dislike of Clark, so I think I want the Chiefs to win

Yeah, I guess you right. If I see some post game comment about Clark, that feeling will be instantly hate. lol

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

:( I'm sad. Super Bowl should be our aspirations, not AFC Championship contestant.

Well of course the Super Bowl is our aspiration, but if you're not gonna be happy with anything but a Super Bowl victory, you're gonna have a bad time.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

:( I'm sad. Super Bowl should be our aspirations, not AFC Championship contestant.

I guess it's expectation. 
We didn't expect this from this year and didn't expect to go in and dominate the Chiefs. 

Had a great plan but we had to play mistake free on offense and didn't. 

I wish our defense had a better showing.