NFC Championship: GB@SF

Manny/Patrick

Who will win?   

130 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• San Francisco 49ers
    • Green Bay Packers

22 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Theres not a Single Company in the World including the NFL that wants that matchup more!!

but in the history of the league there have been many other matchups everyone wanted but it never happened, 98 vikings for example

2 hours ago, showtime said:

The Niners aren't that good of a team, though.  They were literally fighting for the division title against the Seahawks in week 17 in a game where the refs missed a blatant defensive PI at the end of the game that should have put the ball on the one yard line.  I'm not blaming the refs, I'm just saying - they were super close to being in the wild card round this year.

They're the best team in the NFC, but they're not a team that just ran over the entire league all-season. 

ravens ran over the league and look what happened. I still think a legit running game and legit defence/pressure will help a team out more than is credited for these days.   There is a tendency to hype teams when they still need to win.  I think the 49ers are solid, but still need to win what could be a close game if the packers make the right adjustments and can get pressure.  I still think Rodgers will get hit several times unless they change their gameplan .  49ers front is top notch , so maybe the TO battle will decide the game via FF from pressures

8 minutes ago, 3rivers said:
31 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Theres not a Single Company in the World including the NFL that wants that matchup more!!

but in the history of the league there have been many other matchups everyone wanted but it never happened, 98 vikings for example

I'm not talking about the Masses wanting a specific matchup but a Company who's currently running 3-5 adds with the Two QB'S who could face each in that SB Matchup GB-KC! It's The Perfect Storm for State Farm if it occurs!

My only question is, would they somehow be able to pull off a minor miracle on a Off Day, where both Aaron and Pat make a new State Farm SB commericial?

Edited by Nabbs4u

I can see the Niners blowing these guys out again people just need to admit this defense when healthy and rested is damn near impossible to move the ball on and that D-Line might honestly the best D-Line in the passed 20 or 30 years. This team keeps getting doubted and yet keeps kicking the **** out off the competition. They manhandled and made the Vikings quit in the second half. The first time around we didn't have Joe Staley, Dee Ford or Kwon Alexzander. Jimmy G also has played alot better lately minus yesterdays game.  I think we win pretty easily 

SF:34

GB:10