New Uniforms in 2020? RELEASED - page 7

Lil' Shorty

It’s not overly wow except for small touch ups to super bowl uniforms, but there was nothing wrong with the uniforms before. 

Again, the Glazers literally just said “we f’d up for 6 years” and went back to what we had. That never happens. Too much pride in the world. I applaud them for that and creating a pewter color rush.

• Like 4

Had nowhere to go but up really.
Glad orange is still there. Hopefully the helmet rule does get overturned and the creamsicles can come back every now and then.

Only grip is the distancing with the wordmark looks a little off on the players, on the replicas it looks ok

3 minutes ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Minor changes to the super bowl uniforms like this. Also the white uniforms have a pewter name on the back, not red. Pewter looks more pewter too. Thank goodness.

glad it's backed off the brownish hue it was taking last go around.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Like them overall. Much cleaner design and flow well together. I only wish they had a red alternate pant to go with the white tops as well...

Yea I thought of that too

I like the red pants

I like all of them

Even though its pewter it reminds me of the old madden black bucs unis just lighter , which I've always been a fan of

I love that we kept the large helmet logo, that was my favorite part of the new terrible unis so it's nice to keep that and go back to superbowl era unis which were great anyway