Jump to content
CWood21

Bringin' On The Changes

Recommended Posts

So...we have a changeup in the mod lineup of the TAST forum.  After years of service, @pwny has stepped down as forum mod and we thank him for his years of service.  He's been an impeccable moderator for FF, and a prime example of a FF member.  So with that being said, we're welcoming the newest co-mod to the TAST forum with @bucsfan333.  Most of you already know him, he lives here.  Or maybe it was on a ship.   Either way, let's give him a warm welcome to the TAST forum and haze him correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thank God it's not another Communist moderator like you are.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

So...we have a changeup in the mod lineup of the TAST forum.  After years of service, @pwny has stepped down as forum mod and we thank him for his years of service.  He's been an impeccable moderator for FF, and a prime example of a FF member.

...we talking about the same @pwny? Because no... to ALL of that.

3 hours ago, CWood21 said:

So with that being said, we're welcoming the newest co-mod to the TAST forum with @bucsfan333.  Most of you already know him, he lives here.  Or maybe it was on a ship.   Either way, let's give him a warm welcome to the TAST forum and haze him correctly.

What have I done to deserve this!? What? Like I'm not already having a bad week!?

Son of a, I can't TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skywindO2 said:

Fresh meat! 

Wouldn't call it "fresh."

But it's technically a meat-like substance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Why did I agree to this?

So you can play mafia more while doing your mod duties at the same time :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, The Orca said:

So you can play mafia more while doing your mod duties at the same time :ph34r:

I skim the last page every now and then. But I can't keep up.

Guess now I have to skim it more often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Why did I agree to this?

I come here to get away from you and now you show up here, where is my escape?

Maybe the entertainment section will provide me with some relief :ph34r:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I come here to get away from you and now you show up here, where is my escape?

Maybe the entertainment section will provide me with some relief :ph34r:

Try soccer or baseball.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I skim the last page every now and then. But I can't keep up.

Guess now I have to skim it more often.

yep, its a good way to bolster your warning/ban stats

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yep, its a good way to bolster your warning/ban stats

Holy crap, mods can warn and ban people? When did this start? 

I'm really bad at my job, I think. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Holy crap, mods can warn and ban people? When did this start? 

I'm really bad at my job, I think. 

I've given out like one warning in my two (?) years of being a mod. 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×