Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

3 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

When did I say every medical staff didn't have their medicals? 

9 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Some of this stuff is BS being put out to scare teams.

Referring to that.  Teams are listening to absolutely non of the "reports" like that we hear.  They are trusting their own staff and that's it.  These reports don't scare anyone off, their team doctors do.

Just now, THE DUKE said:

Referring to that.  Teams are listening to absolutely non of the "reports" like that we hear.  They are trusting their own staff and that's it.  These reports don't scare anyone off, their team doctors do.

I wouldn't be so sure on that one...especially this year with limited information.

Just now, .Buzz said:

I wouldn't be so sure on that one...especially this year with limited information.

If there is a team that does, then the owner should fire the leadership group immediately.  All of it.  GM/Coach/Staff, and start from scratch.

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

If there is a team that does, then the owner should fire the leadership group immediately.  All of it.  GM/Coach/Staff, and start from scratch.

This isn't new. We've heard reports of teams getting new info/seeing stuff days prior that scares teams off of players.

This year most of these teams don't even have medical information on a lot of guys. Jaelan Phillips for example didn't go to Indy for the medical check. 

8 minutes ago, SonsofFenris7 said:

Can we all agree the first 6 picks are decided and the draft really starts then?

I don't think 3 or 6 is locked in at all.

At 3 you have 3 QBs that are still in play (I lean Lance). At 6 you have a WR or Sewell. After they moved Hunt into OG they have no RT in Miami right now and Sewell has reportedly been working at RT a lot recently.

27 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

This isn't new. We've heard reports of teams getting new info/seeing stuff days prior that scares teams off of players.

This year most of these teams don't even have medical information on a lot of guys. Jaelan Phillips for example didn't go to Indy for the medical check. 

I would add that teams with new HC or GM might be more swayed than teams with well established relationships with the medical staff.  

Just now, .Buzz said:

I think 4 and 5 (Pitts and Chase) is fairly locked in tbh.

Only way 4 changes is if someone traded up for a QB. 5 is done imo.

5 is probably done. Agreed. I can def see Lance going 4 whether it's the Falcons or not. Nothing is a lock except 1 and 2 (and probably 5 like you said)