Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, BetterCallSaul said:

I feel like most people expect him to be gone before pick 6.

I mean when a guy goes out and completes 55% of his passes and throws for 17 TDs in college you just gotta draft him top 5. Cant let that level of passing ability get away from ya. 😙

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I'm hoping they take Stroud at 2 and JSN at 12.  Dont overthink it.

What I think they will do is take Will Anderson at 2 and trade up and take Anthony Richardson once they see Young, Stroud and Levis off the board by pick 7.

I see the 2nd scenario more realistic; get the defensive player you want @2; trade up If one of the QBs falls to like 8

I hope the Texans trade for Trey Lance and build a defense so Ryans won't look like a questionable hire. Start with flipping with the Colts using whatever the Colts give for 4 to 2 in exchange for Trey. Then get Anderson or Wilson whoever doesn't go #3 or favorite of the two if ARI passes. If the three go by 12 you get JSN or Myles Murphy. At 33 Josh Downs, JMS, or best remaining edge.

Greenard/Hughes
Jalen Carter
Sheldon Rankins / Maliek Collins
Tyree Wilson or Will Anderson

22 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Rumors now are Anthony Richardson to the Colts at 4. I believe that, and I think that would be a sensational pick for them.

this is what I thought as well. 

Ballard is huge on traits pretty much across the board.  Richardson definitely has those. Trey Lance was also a blue card player for Ballard and the Colts two years ago.  

11 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I could be wrong but this "might" lead me to believe Stroud is the pick at 2.  The owner knows how much the fans want a QB and every single time the Texans twitter account tweets, its nothing but CJ Stroud comments.  He might feel pressured to take him now.

I heard on one of the podcasts that i listen to (maybe underdog) say something similar about McNair being involved. 

That's almost never a good sign though, not going to lie. 

• Like 1