Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

1 minute ago, Texansfan713 said:

unless it's the Texans the one who is trading up from 12.

Who would you want?
Will Anderson + Tyree Wilson (Trey Lance or Mac Jones trade)
Will Anderson + Jalen Carter (Trey Lance or Mac Jones trade)
Tyree Wilson + Jalen Carter (Trey Lance or Mac Jones trade)
Stroud + Wilson/Anderson/Carter
Something else?

4 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

ESPN's presentation is way better IMO.  I usually watch them on day 1 and 2, then day 3 i watch NFL Network because they actually do a good job breaking down prospects in the late rounds.

I disagree. I think ESPN is overproduced but of course thats preference. Day 3 is absolute garbage on both networks though. NFLN hasn't been good on day 3 since Mayock left. Day 3 is when you go to the Athletic, PFF, or whatever else livestream online.

1 minute ago, Trojan said:

Who would you want?
Will Anderson + Tyree Wilson (Trey Lance or Mac Jones trade)
Will Anderson + Jalen Carter (Trey Lance or Mac Jones trade)
Tyree Wilson + Jalen Carter (Trey Lance or Mac Jones trade)
Stroud + Wilson/Anderson/Carter
Something else?

Stroud+Anderson via trade up= i will be buying season tickets

Stroud+JSN=  Would be happy

7 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Why would you finalize a pick to 3 with uncertainty over what the Texans do at two. If you trade to 3 and want Stroud/Levis/Richardson, then the Texans actually want a non-QB they flip to Colts and you gamble not getting the one you wanted. I get if it is a finalize and we agree once ARI is OTC but to agree and trade now seems wrong.

Same reason the Jets traded up a few years ago with the Colts.  The team trading up (I'm assuming Tennessee) is comfortable with multiple non-Bryce Young QBs.

12 minutes ago, Trojan said:

Why would you finalize a pick to 3 with uncertainty over what the Texans do at two. If you trade to 3 and want Stroud/Levis/Richardson, then the Texans actually want a non-QB they flip to Colts and you gamble not getting the one you wanted. I get if it is a finalize and we agree once ARI is OTC but to agree and trade now seems wrong.

Maybe you're equally happy with two of the QBs. Like the Jets trading up 3 overall in 2018 without knowing which QB(s) would go in the top 2.

5 minutes ago, paul-mac said:

Maybe you're equally happy with two of the QBs. Like the Jets trading up 3 overall in 2018 without knowing which QB(s) would go in the top 2.

I feel like that is a bad idea. If you you are Tennessee and you like Stroud/Richardson/Levis equally, why not wait til the cheapest deal and a few of them go. That's assuming the Cardinals aren't sweet-heart dealing somewhat cheap.