Draft General (News, Media Mocks, Big Boards, Rumors)

goldfishwars

Just now, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

God please not Herbert. The others aren't bad. I really want Jeudy but passing on Simmons would be super tough

Jeudy/Chark would be an awesome duo. Trade Yannick and get Chaisson or YGM at 20. 42 get Noah, Diggs, or Arnette. Bills give you 54 for Yannick, get Madubuike or Raekwon Davis at that pick. 

Just putting on my GM thinking cap for the Jags lol. Just because I give you guys Herbert all the time doesn’t mean I’d do it if I was your GM. 

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

God please not Herbert. The others aren't bad. I really want Jeudy but passing on Simmons would be super tough

Definitely a lot of worse things than nabbing a stud #1 receiver type at 9...

Still highly doubt we'd pass on an elite talent that falls to us. We usually jump on those types.

I swear I feel like the narrative is always that we are in a prime spot to trade down, there are so many teams that want to trade up with us and it doesnt happen. Like I get that Ramsey and Allen were too good to pass up but I feel like there is so much our team needs that unless Chase Young falls to 9, I'd be perfectly fine trading down for picks at value...now who we take then will be subjected to loads of scrutiny, start sleeping during meetings, develop a drug problem and start a twitter beef with an executive but it'll be a helluva ride

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Jeudy/Chark would be an awesome duo. Trade Yannick and get Chaisson or YGM at 20. 42 get Noah, Diggs, or Arnette. Bills give you 54 for Yannick, get Madubuike or Raekwon Davis at that pick. 

Just putting on my GM thinking cap for the Jags lol. Just because I give you guys Herbert all the time doesn’t mean I’d do it if I was your GM. 

Gosh I hope we get more than 1 mid 2nd

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

For a guy that is tagged and refuses to play for you guys? There’s zero leverage there. 

Or, ya know, you could wait it out (all the way into the 2022 off-season) until you get something you want.

I'd rather do that than trade him for just a mid 2nd.

1 minute ago, .Buzz said:

Or, ya know, you could wait it out (all the way into the 2022 off-season) until you get something you want.

I'd rather do that than trade him for just a mid 2nd.

Yea its not like we're going anywhere with or without him. Although a mid 2nd now is better than the comp pick. I just cant imagine his value is THAT low. Wasn't like Jalen was playing nice either. Hell he was faking injuries 

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Yea its not like we're going anywhere with or without him. Although a mid 2nd now is better than the comp pick. I just cant imagine his value is THAT low. Wasn't like Jalen was playing nice either. Hell he was faking injuries 

It's tough because the edge market isn't in a great spot, but there's really no rush. Trading him for pennies value wise doesn't help the team much. Not to mention the Khan's aren't going to let a player decide his fate unless the value is there with our position.

Someone gets hurt in preseason for a contender? Market picks back up after being down this off-season next year? Lot of possibilities.