The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)

beekay414

5 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

bk, mate, we're both Christian Watson believers, but you gotta stop the hate parade on Izzy. recognize and accept high level striking when you see it

My man is pure NyQuil. You have good taste since you love Jiri P as much as me but, my dude, you gotta give it up with Izzy. My guy is melatonin out there.

On 7/3/2022 at 5:50 PM, FinneasGage said:

especially a fight he was winning. was definitely odd. give him the benefit of the doubt 

I fail to see how getting 27 out of 34 leg kicks checked and not throwing a single other strike has him winning lol, but UFC judges. But yeah, I don't think he was looking for a way out. Just an accident and an unfortunate end to the fight. 

On 7/4/2022 at 4:58 AM, beekay414 said:

My man is pure NyQuil. You have good taste since you love Jiri P as much as me but, my dude, you gotta give it up with Izzy. My guy is melatonin out there.

true striking purists appreciate Adesanya's brilliance. give me a masterclass like this over a lucky knockout any day

• beekay414 changed the title to The MMA Thread | Conor vs Chandler at UFC 303 at 170 lbs (June 29th)