2020 Titans Off-Season

KingTitan

6 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Really feel like there might be something here if we are getting this kind of story from the team website.

Honestly, I had shut the door on Clowney coming here.

For both Vrabel and JRob to talk that openly about a free agent and the team running a story on it, has certainly raised my eyebrows though.

Add Dianna Russini all of sudden saying Clowney is willing to drop his price at about the same time this all took place, and it becomes all the more interesting.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Add Dianna Russini all of sudden saying Clowney is willing to drop his price at about the same time this all took place, and it becomes all the more interesting.

The true Titans insider. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Honestly shocked that Robinson and Vrabel were so willing to openly discuss Clowney. Obviously they were asked about him, but definitely would’ve expected a more generic “we talk about and to a lot of players” kind of answer.

Honestly sounds like they’re trying to stroke his ego through the media. Atleast Vrabel is anyways. Calling him a hard worker and what not when that’s been a big question mark

4 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Honestly sounds like they’re trying to stroke his ego through the media. Atleast Vrabel is anyways. Calling him a hard worker and what not when that’s been a big question mark

Whatever it takes to get him here. We're down to clown! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Bring me Rodrigo!!!

I’d give Gostkowski a look in camp, I did hear last weekend he is still walking with a little bit of a limp, he did have a rough year last year but really tried kicking through the injury and it bit him in the @ss but I’d give him a look

I know making the kicks is really all the matters but Greg Joseph scares me on kickoffs

I know he did get better in the playoffs but I just want a guy who can boot it through the end zone, I’m more than fine with teams starting at the 25

16 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Very odd to see a team come out and talk so much and even put an article out about the player. We’re obviously living in weird times but still.... When is an team article ever made on a free agent?

Especially this team. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

I never heard anyone question his work ethic, I’m college people question his effort because he was trying to save himself for the draft knowing he was the sure consensus #1 pick. Since he’s been in the league it’s been about him staying healthy 

6 minutes ago, TitanRedd said:

I never heard anyone question his work ethic, I’m college people question his effort because he was trying to save himself for the draft knowing he was the sure consensus #1 pick. Since he’s been in the league it’s been about him staying healthy 

Texans fans on here have questioned it

• Like 1

This is about... fourth hand so take it for what it's worth.  A former player on Denver radio said he was talking to his friend who played with Clowney on the Texans.  The friend said you could always tell what kind of effort you'd get from Clowney in the first two mins you saw him that day.  He was either up or down.  That's not a good endorsement.  But obviously Vrabel would know that and not be going into this naive.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, titanrick said:

This is about... fourth hand so take it for what it's worth.  A former player on Denver radio said he was talking to his friend who played with Clowney on the Texans.  The friend said you could always tell what kind of effort you'd get from Clowney in the first two mins you saw him that day.  He was either up or down.  That's not a good endorsement.  But obviously Vrabel would know that and not be going into this naive.

if he’s lazy like Haynesworth yet dominant at the same time 🗣sign me up 🤣

• Like 1