2020 Off-season Discussion Thread

squire12

12 minutes ago, redroofie said:

Any XFL players worth looking at?  I know, I know, it's the XFL, but wouldn't hurt to bring some in to maybe fill a role.  Maybe Cam Phillips could be brought into the fold.

I now await mockery. 

It's no fun when you're ready for it.

1 hour ago, redroofie said:

Any XFL players worth looking at?  I know, I know, it's the XFL, but wouldn't hurt to bring some in to maybe fill a role.  Maybe Cam Phillips could be brought into the fold.

I now await mockery. 

Parham would have been who I would have wanted. There's probably someone out there I like still and forgot about. 

Slightly surprised Phillips isn't gone but I think he ran a dreadful 40 (but was coming off injury?) Looked plenty fast to me. Someone signed ******* khari lee and he looked about as fast as Kenny Clark out there

Edit: Kenny Robinson but he's in the draft I think

Edited by Norm

44 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Kenny Robinson definitely.  

There was the Dallas TE that was like 6'8.  

And had we not just re-signed Ervin, Pierson-El would have been worth a camp shot for RS.  

That was Parham. I wanted to be all in on him because even at 6-8(which he didn't play like), he functioned quite well as an H-back and was quite fast IMHO. Really surprised we didn't go in on him.

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

That was Parham. I wanted to be all in on him because even at 6-8(which he didn't play like), he functioned quite well as an H-back and was quite fast IMHO. Really surprised we didn't go in on him.

No doubt, I actually really thought we'd go after him.  

• Like 1

**** Shelby Harris back to the Broncos on a 1 year deal for $3.25m.

We are now down to 6 real options:
Snacks – pff 63.2
Corey Liguet – pff 67.5
Xavier Williams - pff 31.1 (historically good, had a down year)
Timmy Jernigan – pff 65.9
Christian Covington – pff 65.7
Derek Wolfe – pff 68.5

And possibly these two who are more DE's than DT's and not sure would work in a 3-4
Everson Giffen – pff 77.6
Adrian Clayborn – pff 71.7

31 minutes ago, coachbuns said:

Even if true they need at least 1 if not 2 more fatties on the DL.  It needs help!

I agree with you. My question then is why is Gute dilly dallying here??? Even the guys whose market has been driven and are taking cheap one year deals are becoming very slim pickings now!