SLB - Littleton | McMillan 

MLB - Kwit 

WLB - Morrow | Muse

CB - Mullen | Johnson

CB - Arnette | Prince

SCB - Joyner | Robertson 

SS - Abram | Heath

FS - Randall | Harris 

I can see us carrying 5 RBs in total and 4 TEs. We seem to be stacking up on pass catching RBs for some reason and Riddick or Booker will make it I feel. Maybe one of the OL like Sharpe makes way (I'd keep him over Young though). Also, I'm not convinced Finch makes the roster, maybe the PS and think we go with 8 DL men (though I personally would go with 10 for the rotation) and think White makes it onto the 53 at LB after all the propaganda we've been hearing! 

I dont think theres going to be too many surprises this year with no PS games to give guys on the bubble that extra opportunity. Maybe Rod Smith or Keisean Nixon could be??

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Darbsk said:

I can see us carrying 5 RBs in total and 4 TEs. We seem to be stacking up on pass catching RBs for some reason and Riddick or Booker will make it I feel. Maybe one of the OL like Sharpe makes way (I'd keep him over Young though). Also, I'm not convinced Finch makes the roster, maybe the PS and think we go with 8 DL men (though I personally would go with 10 for the rotation) and think White makes it onto the 53 at LB after all the propaganda we've been hearing! 

I dont think theres going to be too many surprises this year with no PS games to give guys on the bubble that extra opportunity. Maybe Rod Smith or Keisean Nixon could be??

Aren't we able to keep 6 veterans on the practice squad now that wouldn't typically allowed to be on it? If so I'd prefer to carry someone like Booker as an emergency RB on the PS instead of the final 53. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Aren't we able to keep 6 veterans on the practice squad now that wouldn't typically allowed to be on it? If so I'd prefer to carry someone like Booker as an emergency RB on the PS instead of the final 53. 

Yes,

“Practice squad jumps from 12 to 16 players, increasing overall roster size from 67 players (55 active roster, 12 practice squad) to 71.

Up to six members of the practice squad will have no limitation on number of accrued seasons (basically a team can have veterans on the practice squad, no matter how many years they played).

In the event of an outbreak, the minimum amount of six practice-squad players that can be promoted would be removed. An unlimited amount of players from the practice squad would be eligible for promotion to the active roster, at any point up to 90 minutes before kickoff. “

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-reportedly-proposes-expansion-of-practice-squad-and-here-are-the-details/amp/

Im pretty confident we’ll use one of the 4 veteran PS spots on Devey/Kush, assuming Andre James holds down the backup C role.

btw I know when we went from 10 to 12 PS spots the 2 veteran spots where eligible for pay of 204k instead of 142.8k.

when the other 4 veteran PS spots were added are they also at 204k pay rate?

17 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Offense

QB - Carr | Mariota 

RB - Jacobs | Richard | Bowden 

FB - Ingold 

WR - Ruggs | Jones

WR - Edwards | Williams*

Slot - Renfrow | Agholor 

TE - Waller | Witten | Moreau | Carrier

LT - Miller  

LG - Incognito | Good

C - Hudson | James

RG - Jackson | Simpson 

RT - Brown | Young

Defense

DE - Crosby | Key | Finch

DT - Hankins | Ross

DT - Collins | Hurst

DE - Ferrell | Nassib 

SLB - Littleton | McMillan 

MLB - Kwit 

WLB - Morrow | Muse

CB - Mullen | Johnson

CB - Arnette | Prince

SCB - Joyner | Robertson 

SS - Abram | Heath

FS - Randall | Harris 

Sorry so you think Witten will be cut then ?

I wonder if we signed Witten thinking Moreau wouldn’t be back for the start of the season. Tashan Reed wrote a good article about Moreau and his recovery, seems as though he is way ahead of where they thought he would be. 

Edited by Dessie

3 hours ago, Dessie said:

Sorry so you think Witten will be cut then ?

I wonder if we signed Witten thinking Moreau wouldn’t be back for the start of the season. Tashan Reed wrote a good article about Moreau and his recovery, seems as though he is way ahead of where they thought he would be. 

Was a typo. I think we'll carry 4 TE. 

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

who do you guys see making the PS? Gruden been very hush/hush the past few days. We also made some low key moves for NFL talent the last week or so: Finch, C Smith, Emanuel, Riddick. 

We get 4 veterans, right? If I had to guess I'd say Nathan Peterman, Devonte Booker, David Sharpe, and Nevin Lawson. 

Then also carry guys like Javin White, Andre James, Rico and Rico Gafford on the practice squad as well. 

Lawson is suspended the first game, so I am positive you can place him on a certain list to where you don't need to make a roster decision with him until after week 1. 

I am interested in seeing what happens with Nassib. Haven't heard great things about him during camp. You gonna go to Key or Nassib when you want another rusher out there. That contract will never make sense to me and its worse can you can't get out of it next year. 

24 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Lawson is suspended the first game, so I am positive you can place him on a certain list to where you don't need to make a roster decision with him until after week 1. 

I am interested in seeing what happens with Nassib. Haven't heard great things about him during camp. You gonna go to Key or Nassib when you want another rusher out there. That contract will never make sense to me and its worse can you can't get out of it next year. 

Based on reports Lawson, Johnson, and Nixon are all fighting for that last CB spot. With Nixon leading the way most of camp and Johnson coming on strong as of late. 

According to the Athletic Nassib hasn't played much with the 1st or 2nd team defense when the media has been allowed to observe practice. Maybe he's nursing an injury? Either way I'm not overly concerned about it, he is what he is at this point, a super solid run defender that will also get you 5-7 sacks. You can't really criticize the contract when we haven't even seen him on the field yet. 

34 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Based on reports Lawson, Johnson, and Nixon are all fighting for that last CB spot. With Nixon leading the way most of camp and Johnson coming on strong as of late. 

According to the Athletic Nassib hasn't played much with the 1st or 2nd team defense when the media has been allowed to observe practice. Maybe he's nursing an injury? Either way I'm not overly concerned about it, he is what he is at this point, a super solid run defender that will also get you 5-7 sacks. You can't really criticize the contract when we haven't even seen him on the field yet. 

I always thought Nixon had some sneaky potential before we brought in all this corners. You sign up for the athletic or what? I was hoping Johnson would become a star