Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

6 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bad read imo.  That would mean you are believing a scum headline (most likely)

I guess we will all find out if rags saves naz or soemone kills rags.  

If Rags is the fighter (fire)

That would mean imo he was role copped and I'm treating Touch's claim as a form of a role cop...I didn't believe both would be town. If Touch didnt do the headline I'd say touch is most likely town and if the headline is correct about Rags and he is the firefighter I'd say that would be town

How is that bad?

4 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

becouse this is mafia and i could have gone with some bull**** answer pulling threads that dont exist to make myself look good in context to the question but it boils down to what i said before and i was trying to show that by saying the honest answer is as follows

Do you see what you are walking into right now? 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That would mean imo he was role copped and I'm treating Touch's claim as a form of a role cop...I didn't believe both would be town. If Touch didnt do the headline I'd say touch is most likely town and if the headline is correct about Rags and he is the firefighter I'd say that would be town

How is that bad?

And would make the headliner scum

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

How is that bad?

Where is you get that from is flawed resulting in everything being bad imo.