Gophers World Mafia, Game Over, Reporters & Town Win

gopherwrestler

so we have 2 clusters:

mwil says whicker and wolf are non-town - they both refute

ET says orca has been invested as scum - squire says he has been invested as town

we need to clarify things

I suggest we lynch whicker or wolf and see if that result gives us any information

on the ET/Orca/Squire front - I tend to believe Squire. Mafia probably knows the truth of this trio. They will have to choose between making the appropriate hit (which would confirm some sort of information), and leaving a powerful civ in the game

I think the answer is clear. Lynch whicker or wolf (or mwil I suppose), let the other mess play out for now

Don't give mafia the free pass in their hits tonight.

Just now, Malfatron said:

hes got 1 vote and theres 6 minutes left

I give up.

My god I've people asking why I want Wolf over MWil and my response is this exact thing.

Once you get painted as scum in these games then people stop reading your posts I guess

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

We need to lynch MWil IMO

Agreed

Just now, Whicker said:

That makes zero sense. That's the opposite of sense. They'd want to claim last minute on someone difficult to lynch so they'd get blitzed and it'd be over

Difficult to lynch and last min does not work imo. People would be hesitant to vote someone like that last second

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

But your vote isn’t on him

Just now, Whicker said:

I give up.

My god I've people asking why I want Wolf over MWil and my response is this exact thing.

Once you get painted as scum in these games then people stop reading your posts I guess

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

so we have 2 clusters:

mwil says whicker and wolf are non-town - they both refute

ET says orca has been invested as scum - squire says he has been invested as town

we need to clarify things

I suggest we lynch whicker or wolf and see if that result gives us any information

on the ET/Orca/Squire front - I tend to believe Squire. Mafia probably knows the truth of this trio. They will have to choose between making the appropriate hit (which would confirm some sort of information), and leaving a powerful civ in the game

I think the answer is clear. Lynch whicker or wolf (or mwil I suppose), let the other mess play out for now

Don't give mafia the free pass in their hits tonight.

Wolf