Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 19 - Taco Bowl XIX POSTED)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

I've been here since the beginning, and I'll stay here til the end. Mostly had to vent due to losing to @ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI in the fashion I did.

But I'd be lying if I said that several people 'quitting' while remaining in the league didn't dampen my own fire. Nacho has a lot going on, and if a bunch of people are 'walking dead' owners anyway, what's the point of him putting in all the effort to sim, capture and upload on youtube, and compile all these stats for us?

Wasn't directed at you, slow your role. 

I've said for a while this league needs to be trimmed down and there is no better time to do in then after this season. Get rid of the folks who don't want to be here and move on without replacing them. Put their players in the draft with the rookie pool and have a loaded drafted for the next season.

2 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

I've said for a while this league needs to be trimmed down and there is no better time to do in then after this season. Get rid of the folks who don't want to be here and move on without replacing them. Put their players in the draft with the rookie pool and have a loaded drafted for the next season.

There are talks of this happening 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

I think that would have to be announced at least a full season in advance. tons of teams have already traded away picks for this years' draft. maybe those trades aren't made if we knew this was going to be a loaded draft. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I think that would have to be announced at least a full season in advance. tons of teams have already traded away picks for this years' draft. maybe those trades aren't made if we knew this was going to be a loaded draft. 

As someone with 3 first round picks for S20 i wholeheartedly DISAGREE lol 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, swoosh said:

Don't care. It's better then these folks who draft and disappear. And this is coming from someone who turned down multiple offers for my players and doesn't have a 2nd round pick. 

3 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Don't care. It's better then these folks who draft and disappear. And this is coming from someone who turned down multiple offers for my players and doesn't have a 2nd round pick. 

okay? other solutions can be found. pull all their players and make them ineligible for a year/be draft eligible in s21. 

that's better than making s20 a stacked class when tons of s20 picks have already been moved. 

don't turn a bad situation into another bad situation. 

8 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

On discord? I haven't seen it mentioned before in this thread, where I'm sure I'm not the only owner who sticks to just the thread.

Same here. I don’t post a lot but I watch my games and make my picks, I just don’t care for a lot of the back and forth that happens, purely in it for the sim and see how good of a squad I can put together, also chasing that elusive championship. 

Like Ruskie, I have to wonder what’s the point when other owners are saying they’re out and having Nacho go through what’s he’s doing for just a few die hards. 

I feel like at this point though if we drop some teams back to how we use to be, the little bit of parity we have now will be gone and it will really just come down to RNG.

• Like 1